TheJasbre202

[DONATE] King of the Hill Complete Series DVD/Blu-Ray rips

So Cartoons's rips of King of the Hill have been down for almost a year now, and I thought, why not do new versions of these from the DVDs? Since his iTunes rips weren't the best quality, and the DVDs have the best quality, and Season 13's blu-ray is better too. I do have Season 1, 3-5 on DVD already, I just need you guys to donate some money to buy the rest of the seasons to rip. Also, in February, KotH was taken off of iTunes so there's no way to rip from there again.

HOW TO DONATE: DM me a code for an AMERICAN Amazon Gift Card and the amount, then I can order then rip the season.

If you play these MKV files in "VLC Player" it should let you skip to a certain chapter, as well as change the audio track to Spanish or the commentaries (Seasons 1 and 2 only on select episodes) and choose a subtitle file on there.

SEASONS UP FOR DONATION:

Season 2 ($10)

Season 6 ($10)

Season 7 ($15)

Season 8 ($25)

Season 9 ($14)

Season 10 ($18)

Season 11 ($18)

Season 12 ($18)

Season 13 ($35 - Blu-Ray)

MEGA LINKS:

Season 1: LINK COMING SOON, clearing off an external hard drive to store some of these on and get more space to rip :))

Season 3: LINK COMING SOON, clearing off an external hard drive to store some of these on and get more space to rip :))

Season 4: LINK COMING SOON, clearing off an external hard drive to store some of these on and get more space to rip :))

Season 5: LINK COMING SOON, clearing off an external hard drive to store some of these on and get more space to rip :))

Also, for those of you wanting the Season 13 rips, I need to get an external blu-ray drive before I get to those, I hope I can get one by the end of december so I can rip this Ren and Stimpy german blu-ray I also have.

Ok! Happy to help:  here is a Link  (using Resilio Sync)

The Link expires in 3 days and everyone who uses it needs to be approved first by me. I'm expecting 1-2 people.

If anyone else wants these try asking per PM instead, since this is not the content area - only for encoding/ripping.

(I can post it in the content area though, if you feel like that's a good idea?)

Also ping @EccentricOne and @TheJasbre202 for notification :)

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, doge said:

Ok! Happy to help:  here is a Link  (using Resilio Sync)

The Link expires in 3 days and everyone who uses it needs to be approved first by me. I'm expecting 1-2 people.

If anyone else wants these try asking per PM instead, since this is not the content area - only for encoding/ripping.

(I can post it in the content area though, if you feel like that's a good idea?)

Also ping @EccentricOne and @TheJasbre202 for notification :)

planning on getting an external hard drive, once I do I will download those rips and put them on there :) thanks so much