Is there a game you re-play every year?

BizarreJoe

On 3/22/2018 at 10:43 AM, Name-is-Ti said:

I always replay Borderlands 2 and all of the DLCs in that game, gameplay is quite addicting. Also Fallout New Vegas and its DLCs, mainly that game was the perfect Fallout for me.

I love borderlands 2. I played this game so much, I became OP8 with the OTP (Maya and Krieg). I'm currently playing again with the only character that I did just one run with, Gaige. Shes growing on me. 

16 hours ago, BizarreJoe said:

I love borderlands 2. I played this game so much, I became OP8 with the OTP (Maya and Krieg). I'm currently playing again with the only character that I did just one run with, Gaige. Shes growing on me. 

Ahh, Gaige. My very first blind playthrough was with her, great at normal and TVHM, on UVHM my game starts going down hill and eventually I went try on other characters. Future plans is to do an Axton run, never really played that far in the game so might as well see what he can do at OP levels.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Portal 2, definitely - and like. the entirety of the Ratchet and Clank franchise
Portal is really fun and honestly pretty quick so it's something that I just pick up again and bang out in an afternoon, and my memory's shitty enough so that I forget the solution to the puzzles so I don't win immediately
And Ratchet and Clank is just nostaliga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...