How did you guys found kametsu?

olympustenay

They just have a great reputation for dual audio releases everywhere, so I checked them out on AniDB and found this site.

And I was taken aback when I joined this site, since they have the finest quality releases that I don't think can be found elsewhere.

I'm glad that I joined this community.

Don't remember I was a member of another site that got shutdown then most users came here.  But don't remember this site now maybe Cartoon-World this site has been though some changes since I joined but it turned out great love the current look of the website and always something good to read and see on this site.

Edited by thermalzombie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2018 at 6:41 AM, ElementalCards said:

^This. I'm amazed that I'll hit 10 years in May (6 years at CW amd 4 years here combined).

Kametsu was slightly older than C-W, in that the first iteration of Kametsu was started in like 2004. =)

This current database of Kametsu forum was started like late 2006 after we were offline for several months and I merged a few of separate forums together.

I don't think there are many that were around at Kametsu's birth who still hang out here. Lost contact with most of my good friends from that time, but I do still have contact with a few through Facebook.

Believe it or not, the original Kametsu was created via a merger of a friends forum and my own, both of which were forums dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh!. His being called Yu-Gi-Oh! Underground and mine being Yu-Gi-Oh! Dreamers.

My very first forum was made in 2001 called Millennium Power. I was 12 at the time. Without it, none of this would have probably ever happened. I created it after visiting the first forum I ever joined: Yu-Gi-Oh! Realm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...