Sign in to follow this  
Inverti

[REQUEST] Haikyu Season 1 BDRIP (Dub/dual audio)

^

Thanks for the info. Chrome search must have been broken, then. Hehe. Next time, I'll search the sheet directly with Docs. 

5 hours ago, Inverti said:

^

Thanks for the info. Chrome search must have been broken, then. Hehe. Next time, I'll search the sheet directly with Docs. 

Chrome find is a bit wonky with docs, yeah. Protip: once the sheet is fully loaded, ctrl-f will bring up the internal search instead of chrome's, so just give it a second before searching.

Also we do keep it in alphabetical order.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Inverti

The latest installment of the Fate series just received a dub on Netflix - I would like to request a Netflix rip of the first 12 EPs.
    • By lucaslink2
      Anyone plan to pick this up I love the show and that's why I'm here. Mega/One drive/amazon drive/ google drive/ torrent or watever even solid files that one is good too.
    • By Inverti
      Hello there, I'd like to request seasons 2-3 of the Ikkitousen series in dual audio.

====Form====
      Video quality: 720p/1080p (Bluray HD)

File host: Amazon Drive/Mega

File type: MKV

File size: 250mb+/ep

No. of eps: 24 (12 eps per season)

========

I've found a torrent on Nyaa that has every single Ikkitousen series to date in Bluray quality, but I only need seasons 2-3. Here's the link to the torrent. I also have the English audio for both seasons, but I believe @Tsu.Ku.Yo.Mi already has them. I don't mind uploading them, though.

Season 2 is Dragon Destiny:

Season 3 is Great Guardians:

• By Inverti
      So far, I have three of the four Gundam Origin OVAs, but I am unable to find the fourth OVA, Eve of Destiny, dubbed. I'm requesting that OVA in Bluray HD quality, dubbed or dual audio.

Link