Kametsu is now on Discord!

Nekone

14 minutes ago, phx said:

The updated invite link and the old link are both invalid now. Is there an up to date invite?

Seems to still be valid on my end.

But have you tried the widget in the sidebar on the main page of the forum?

2 minutes ago, Koby said:

Have you tried the widget in the sidebar on the main page of the forum?

I sure have, that one's expired too! Seems weird that the widget shows online users, even though the invite's gone bad.

2 minutes ago, phx said:

I sure have, that one's expired too! Seems weird that the widget shows online users, even though the invite's gone bad.

Discord shows it's still active, and I just tested and it worked fine for me. So something on your end is being funky.

1 minute ago, Koby said:

Discord shows it's still active, and I just tested and it worked fine for me. So something on your end is being funky.

Oh weird, you're totally right. Sorry for the bother. I pasted the invite url directly in to the discord app and that worked. FWIW: I'm on macOS High Sierra using Safari, with "Better" adblocker, in case anyone else has a similar issue

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, SnowyNix said:

honestly, ever since Discord caught on in a big way, IRC has seemed pretty outdated in comparison, so this is definitely welcome.

Call me when discord supports XDCC Downloads :P. That said they are 2 very different platforms and cater for very different people and needs.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Koby locked this topic
  • Koby unpinned this topic