MOVEON

[WARNING] minitheatre.org - Anime Location NOT recommended - Web attack: JSCoinminor Download 8

nortonwarning.png

Hey everyone. I just want to get this out to everyone who currently visits minitheatre.org not to visit there. I do not recommend it. There's a malicious code embedded on their site which intercepts your internet traffic, and its called JSCoinminor Download 8. Norton was able to pickup something and so was Trustwave. I am also getting weird responses from Google because of this.

I created this thread also because its a shout out to the admins on minitheatre who may visit this board, and the message is to fix up your site. Whatever code or ad you've embedded on your site, please remove it. Its a great place for small encoded anime, and although I have not visited the site in a while, it would suck if I'm no longer able to visit minitheatre because of this.

Thank you!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/9831a3ba45eb613ed67aa8841f9aba82474e3f78e6317acbdf6732ffe16b838d/analysis/1510374850/

nortonwarning.png

https://postimg.org/image/lx15mu36z/

Edited by MOVEON
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 15/12/2017 at 3:01 AM, spaceman99 said:

Hmmm...I thought minitheatre folded a few years ago...

Not the case. They've been having a lot of downtimes in recent years. The site world only be working at certain times of the day. When its not working, you'd get the usual cloudflare notices. When I last visited back in October, they appeared to be closed temporarily and its was said they'll be working on a new theme and they'll reopen the site soon. That was the message I think I saw last. Its been a while. I've not visited the site since.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MOVEON said:

Not the case. They've been having a lot of downtimes in recent years. The site world only be working at certain times of the day. When its not working, you'd get the usual cloudflare notices. When I last visited back in October, they appeared to be closed temporarily and its was said they'll be working on a new theme and they'll reopen the site soon. That was the message I think I saw last. Its been a while. I've not visited the site since.

Same here... I haven't visited this the message on top!