What are the Cartoons you grew up with?

wezerl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Arnold, Catdog, Fairy Odd Parents, Invader Zim, Spongebob, Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Courage the cowardly Dog, Ahhh! Real Monsters. Pinky and the Brain, Recess, Doug, and more. - and yes I still watch them! I own most of them!

Edited by ksr91

Too many to mention them all, so will just list the first generation of cartoons I watched (that I remember, would probably forget some) :

Silverhawks (watched this every morning before going to primary school), Voltron, Dino Riders, Tom & Jerry, X-Men: TAS, Batman: TAS, Superman: TAS, Spider-Man: TAS, The Incredible Hulk: TAS, Iron Man: TAS, Fantastic 4: TAS, Batman Beyond, Project ZETA, Superbook (lol), Gadget Boy & Heather, Digimon, The Flintstones, Scooby Doo: Where Are You, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, Dexter's Laboratory, Animaniacs, Freakazoid!, Biker Mice From Mars, Sonic Underground, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Pinky and the Brain, Droopy: Master Detective, Top Cat, Captain Caveman, Mona the Vampire, Rupert, Rugrats, ThunderCats. 

This was before we got good cable in my house when I was around 10 and after that this list explodes into a much larger count 

Edited by K1LL3R_R0N1N

I was glued to screens as a kid, these are the cartoons that I vividly remember:

Ed Edd N Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter’s Lab, Hey Arnold, Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Ben 10, Chowder, Billy and Mandy, CKND, Flapjack, Tom and Jerry, Foster’s Home, Gumball, Jimmy Neutron, Kim Possible, My Life as a Teenage Robot, El Tigre, Scooby Doo, The Clone Wars, Gravity Falls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, all Sonic cartoons, Arthur, Clifford, WordGirl, Super Why!, Bob the Builder