What are the Cartoons you grew up with?

wezerl

• 2 months later...

I had a pretty uneven childhood of cartoon watching. Nina Turtles were right out for a long while, Batman I didn't see anything of until after it had started to go into that odd final season (and I really had no idea what was up with the different character design from older seasons), but for some reason Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were fine. For a lot of the stuff that are considered classics, I actually didn't see it until we started renting tapes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Early on, watched VHS versions of all the 80s cartoons like Transformers, M.A.S.K., GI Joe, Visionaries Knights of the Magical Light, Bravestar, Thundercats, Voltron. Then later on, when toonami was a thing that ran from midnight until like 4am, I watched all the old hannah barbara cartoons like Herculoids, Thundarr, Robotech, Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, G-Force, Reboot, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo etc. But then there was all the day time stuff, like Batman TAS, Animaniacs, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, Biker Mice from Mars, Land Sharks, Beast Wars and way too much to remember.