What is your most favorite Cartoon of all time and how many times do you re-watch it?

DRX

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite cartoon of all time is definitely the 80s Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon.  With the 2015 ALVINNN reboot being a close second if not tied.  I'm a big Chipmunks fan and have been for a long time.  I haven't exactly sat down and rewatched every single episode of either show but I've seen them all at least once (even the 80s episodes that are not available in English lol).  There are several episodes of both shows that I rewatch often.  

My favorite episode of the 80s series is The Wall which comes from the show's 6th season.  I watch it whenever I'm having a bad day and need to cheer up.

My favorite episode of ALVINNN (so far, it's currently airing) is Wacky Wednesday from season 2.  I've watched it several times since it first aired last year and try to catch it whenever it reruns on tv.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely Tom and Jerry, every single thing that came from it pre-tom and jerry show was absolutely amazing. I also can't stop myself from rewatching EEnE, House of Mouse or early seasons of AT. I don't watch through the full series' but I definitely watch a few episodes of whichever I'm feeling like every couple of days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many good toons to pick from. I'm not sure if I can pick just one. If I had to pick one, it would be the original Jonny Quest. I've lost count of the number of times I've watched the series. Honourable mentions would go to Space Ghost and Dino Boy, The Herculoids, Looney Tunes, Thundarr the Barbarian, Rick and Morty, and Megas XLR.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly not sure what my absolute favorite cartoon is, because there are so many. A lot of older cartoons, I'm finding, are excellent to watch at one episode in a day, but grow old when marathoning. This doesn't seem to be true of many modern cartoons. That said, I don't rewatch series front-to-end very often. Once I finish a show, I throw all of the episodes into PseudoTV and catch "reruns."