What is your most favorite Cartoon of all time and how many times do you re-watch it?

DRX

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not exactly a cartoon, but my favorites from my younger days were made by Gerry Anderson.

Fireball XL5, Stingray, Supercar and my favorite being Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.

These are Super Marionettes and some elaborate stage sets.

Gerry later came out with his first CGI series 'New Captain Scarlet' and a few months back I purchased a Blu ray boxset that they released for the 50th Anniversary of the original show.

They are now starting to release the original Captain Scarlet series on BD in volumes instead of a complete boxset and I plan sometime on buying them

Edited by MaxxCatt
  • Like 2

On 11/6/2017 at 8:58 AM, DabDeity710 said:

Looney Tunes:Drewatch all the time, save episodes I haven't seen yet for when I'm completely smashedxD

I second this. I've seen them dozens of times and they never fail to make me laugh. Also, I always find something new in them. Although I don't rewatch the whole show all the time, Animaniacs is a personal fave as well. The show's 65th episode is an all-time classic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't laugh, because I legit love kiddie cartoons, including Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go!. I personally don't care about target demographics. If I want to watch kiddie cartoons, I will, full stop.

Also, my personal favorite characters of all time are Dora and Diego. The way I see it is, adults are the ones who make kiddie shows, so why shouldn't adults be allowed to watch them?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CassieHikari said:

Don't laugh, because I legit love kiddie cartoons, including Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go!. I personally don't care about target demographics. If I want to watch kiddie cartoons, I will, full stop.

Also, my personal favorite characters of all time are Dora and Diego. The way I see it is, adults are the ones who make kiddie shows, so why shouldn't adults be allowed to watch them?

Me to, if people laugh fuck them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My favorite animated series is  The Secret Saturdays.  I even bought vol 1 and vol 2 DVD from ebay.  My favorite character in this animated series is Zak Saturday because he is a brave young boy who don't afraid dangerous enemies. 

qZ380BY.jpg?1

If you are never watched this animated series, you can try to watch this animated series.   

You can download this animated series from Mega:

https://mega.nz/#F!A8IBELgB!SuHUWyKQxPS6ji2-SlsZUA

Video 720x480 MKV WEB-DL

Audio:English

Hello everyone. I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Mark. I saw this posting and decided I would make this my first post. My favorite cartoon is Dragon Ball Z. I have re-watched about 4-5 times in my lifetime. I don't think that considers the different versions that have aired and what not. Just a very fun show to me and brings me back to my childhood.