normalsomeplace

Things you did on weekend's and summer's as a child .

I lived in a place where Thursdays and Fridays were you days off of school and Wednesday was kinda Friday night .

It was an awesome weekend if you had a cartoon marathon with your friend and summers were sleepovers and more cartoon marathons.

• Like 1

^this, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network/Toonami and Kids WB. Well, before I had my own personal computer in June 2004.

Even though I had no cable prior to 2001, I always spent my time hearing music with my family.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

^this, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network/Toonami and Kids WB. Well, before I had my own personal computer in June 2004.

Even though I had no cable prior to 2001, I always spent my time hearing music with my family.

Are you musically inclined , ever pick up an instrument ?  My family considers rock and other forms of western music as loud and with questions like  do you understand this , its irritating I'm getting a headache turn it off . LOL

Edited by normalsomeplace
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 12:39 PM, normalsomeplace said:

Are you musically inclined , ever pick up an instrument ?  My family considers rock and other forms of western music as loud and with questions like  do you understand this , its irritating I'm getting a headache turn it off . LOL

They should try british dance music, it's even louderxD

Sometimes my parents took to a park cause there was several parks in my city. I watched YouTube and tv, and also played video games.

Edited by Nardlen