About My Presence on the Site

Samue1

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Don't take it personally, I think it was just supposed to be an insult I don't think they were trying to accuse you of anything

Now that this site is literally having all the hate on me. I feel like I don't want to post this anymore. I just lost faith in prepping my post. Since there 2 person out there implying me that I'm a stealer and a robber.

Just now, Samue1 said:

Now that this site is literally having all the hate on me. I feel like I don't want to post this anymore. I just lost faith in prepping my post. Since there 2 person out there implying me that I'm a stealer and a robber.

I wouldn't get worried over 2 users even if they are 2 of the more active ones. In fact I deleted my reddit account over one such asshole and he was irrelevant to megalinks he just really got under my skin, not worth it, but as I said I've been in a similar situation on another site so I get how you feel trust me you'll get over it before you know it

Ok I just wanted to apologize that I don't usually yell at someone but when times call for desperate measures...

IWVQ0V8.png

I am not a wack-job or a psycho but when I'm psycho I yell like one and scream like one. And at this age, I'm not supposed to have tamper-tantrums because when I do I'm abnormally uncontrollable of my emotions.

Edited by Samue1

7 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

Ok I just wanted to apologize that I don't usually yell at someone but when times call for desperate measures...

IWVQ0V8.png

I am not a wack-job or a psycho but when I'm psycho I yell like one and scream like one. And at this age, I'm not supposed to have tamper-tantrums because when I do I'm abnormally uncontrollable of my emotions.

You could've just @'d him if you wanted to throw shade or resolve your issues lol, tbh ik it was him he told me about this in the vent thread before ik the situation

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That's good, I'd need something more immersive, like something I can stab without repercussions:haha:

giphy.gif

You haven't seen me in real life yelling and the neighbors thought I'm being thoroughly raped for just a tamper tantrum. I scream all the time and when I'm angry I take a knife. I swear I have anger issues that's why.

NeKB9HS.jpg

Edited by Samue1

He deserved it tho he filed a noise complaint on me 2 days before simply cuz he doesn't like me at 8pm on a sunday one of our neighbors played his music 3 times louder at 9pm on a tuesday and he didn't call the cops so I called him out to a fight in the middle of the culdesac, dude's like 50 and weighs +220 I'm 140 and this pussy didn't show I was gonna put a whooping on him in front of the whole block including his wife and kids bastard

1 minute ago, Samue1 said:

You haven't seen me in real life yelling and the neighbors thought I'm being thoroughly raped for just a tamper tantrum. I scream all the time and when I'm angry I take a knife. I swear I have anger issues that's why.

NeKB9HS.jpg

I think I'm the winner when it comes to anger issues like you saw over a misunderstanding, I had to take on my mom because she wanted to hit someone important to me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DRX said:

I think I'm the winner when it comes to anger issues like you saw over a misunderstanding, I had to take on my mom because she wanted to hit someone important to me

That's just wrong to throw something you don't like over a person who is innocent and clean slate.

Instead he called the cops on me for trying to start a fight, cops shows says "why am I here" I told him "my guess is as good as yours" told him about the noise complaint on sunday the abusive cops that showed up sunday and the music being played 3 times louder (it was still playing when he arrived) "he goes so I'm not needed" and I say "no his music doesn't bother me, you should take in whoever called for harassment. Then the guy who called them on me signals the cop over as he's leaving and tells his side, cop still leaves:haha:scumbag you're garbage if you try to have a 20 year old thrown in jail just because you don't like him he wouldn't lke it if someone did that to his son

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Instead he called the cops on me for trying to start a fight, cops shows says "why am I here" I told him "my guess is as good as yours" told him about the noise complaint on sunday the abusive cops that showed up sunday and the music being played 3 times louder (it was still playing when he arrived) "he goes so I'm not needed" and I say "no his music doesn't bother me, you should take in whoever called for harassment. Then the guy who called them on me signals the cop over as he's leaving and tells his side, cop still leaves:haha:scumbag you're garbage if you try to have a 20 year old thrown in jail just because you don't like him he wouldn't lke it if someone did that to his son

Music is life. Whoever says music is garbage is a terrible sinful person.

Anyways, don't make the thread long as I want the staffs to read from scratch.

• Nekone locked this topic