BitBob

[MEGA/Google Drive] Every SpongeBob SquarePants DVD Ripped

Hello everyone, my name is BitBob PixelPants and today i have a project announcement. I am ripping every single SpongeBob SquarePants DVD into the .iso format so that you will be able to burn them onto simple DVD-R discs! these DVDs are in the NTSC format. Now, i do have a few PAL DVDs so that people that have PAL DVD players can watch them too. as of right now i do have a season uploaded onto Google Drive. DVDs on MEGA will be uploaded soon.

The Complete Second Season (Ripped from the original 2004 Set)

The Complete Second Season

Disc Information

Now i am aware that people have dual layer DVD-R's but i am and will rip these into the 4.35 GB format. i know people might not like this but here is the thing, i know people don't want to spend all their time downloading a 7GB file (which really it depends on their internet speed) so i just took the liberty and compressed it down to 4.35 GB so that the people who have the normal DVD-R discs can go ahead and burn it directly. 

• Like 4

Very cool.  Can't wait for the entire set

EDIT:  Didn't realize these were going to be re-encoded :(  Would love the untouched .iso's if you're ever willing to share.

Edited by meepers
  • Like 1

Next time when uploading ISOs, you should explicitly state whether they're untouched or re-encoded. Encodes should (preferably) be in .mkv or .mp4 format. Very few people will bother with re-encoded ISOs (let alone burn them to DVDs again). Pulling this stunt on a private tracker would probably get you banned on the spot. Maybe some strict public trackers too.

In the vast majority of cases, ISOs, VOBs and BDMVs are used for encoding purposes. Obviously, to ensure minimal quality loss, one should only encode using untouched, non-encoded source material.

Edited by Scyrous
  • Like 2

I suggest making 2 downloadable options. One for your original plan to encode the files to a DVD disc size and one untouched as you can see there's a high request for it too.

• Like 2