rwillof

Site to keep track of anime

I am looking for a site which would tell me my life on anime and would also  notify me when a new episode of one of the anime I follow airs.

I tried My Anime List and Anime Planet, but both of them lack the notification feature I was looking for.

Honestly, you should be responsible of keeping track of when your anime airs and when a new EP comes out. MAL is the best anime tracking site there is, even though the community is quite practically cancer. That's why I've disabled messaging there. I only use it to list anime that I've watched; nothing more.

Edited by Inverti

12 hours ago, Inverti said:

Honestly, you should be responsible of keeping track of when your anime airs and when a new EP comes out. MAL is the best anime tracking site there is, even though the community is quite practically cancer. That's why I've disabled messaging there. I only use it to list anime that I've watched; nothing more.

I did do that earlier but not so far back it has started to become harder day by day as the number of anime I watch is increasing.

Get a notepad and mark down the dates, then. If not, wait until the anime has finished broadcasting, and then binge it in one go. Watching one show at a time instead of chaining along multiple shows simultaneously helps too.

31 minutes ago, Inverti said:

Get a notepad and mark down the dates, then. If not, wait until the anime has finished broadcasting, and then binge it in one go. Watching one show at a time instead of chaining along multiple shows simultaneously helps too.

Though I try to do that, When Multiple Shows you follow have new episodes airing different days of weeks can get very tough.