Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

olympustenay

What is the most perverted anime series that is available for download on kametsu?

45 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

My thoughts exactly when dabbling:haha:

I've seen a few of those out of curiosity (I like girl on girl rape so the idea is not entirely new for me. To quote Patrick Bateman "I guess I'm a pretty sick guy"xD) sadly these are the ones that actually have some sort of thought out plot, some are very extensive actually. Couldn't find a girl on girl one (I'm sure they exist tho) so in the end not my cup of tea

yeah to each their own I guess but personally I find the notion of rape goes against every fibre of my being animation or not, its one of the reasons I used the word 'dabble' (or in my case I wrote dapple \o/) after seeing into the void I'm not really sure its a place I would ever want to look into again.

Anyways I shouldn't have introduced the topic of hentai in here its evidently not what OP wants so sorry >_< I'd just go with @Scyrous and watch DxD its a good intermediate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*leaves then locks door so the perverts won't get in*

Edited by Ryutai
3 people like this

I'm beginning to think this thread is in a terrible subforum. I'll have to think of where to move it...

Eh. We don't have a "Discuss the Animes Here" section, though. Guess this will have to suffice.

Edited by NeutralHatred
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ryutai said:

*leaves then locks door so the perverts won't get in*

Hey *violently turns handle back and forth* this door won't open

2 people like this