MKV vs MP4

DRX

MKV vs MP4  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which container do you prefer?

• MKV
    • MP4

39 minutes ago, MaxxCatt said:

Could be because you are braying like a mule (ass) ?

Don't know if you're 12 or drunk posting, but your posts in this thread don't exactly make people think you are very mature or open minded.

I think it's because I'm speed typing and also I always hit the reply button fast.

Edited by Samue1

13 hours ago, MaxxCatt said:

Could be because you are braying like a mule (ass) ?

Don't know if you're 12 or drunk posting, but your posts in this thread don't exactly make people think you are very mature or open minded.

I would just like to point out I've had an on/off cough syrup problem for like almost a year and despite being off my face for 25-50% of my previous posts (especially when I was really active like on here 24/7) nobody's ever accused me of making silly junked out/drunk posts

Edited by DabDeity710

Because those two are just trying get me kicked out like when you don't like someone or this site have enough members, they just trying to get rid of that 'someone' and that someone is me implying the pattern of the post.

Edited by Samue1

26 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

Because those two are just trying get me kicke out like when you don't like someone or this site have enough members, they just trying to get rid of that 'someone' and that someone is me implying the pattern of the post.

Them insulting you over something you said or did is not the same as trying to get you kicked off this site. The situation concerning what happened on the Ben 10 thread and them calling you immature here are totally different things. Tbh I think them calling your posts on this thread immature and childish was warranted. I wasn't trying to insult you with my last post in this thread, it was more of a psa that being drunk or high is no excuse to be an ass as you made the decision to get drunk or high. Ik we have a lot of straight edges and people who only moderately drink and don't do any drugs or even smoke weed on here so that doesn't apply to pretty much every user I've encountered but that's just a point I'm really passionate about as a burnout who is constantly surrounded by burnout degenerates who use "I was fucked up sorry bro" as an excuse for being an ass. You meet people from all walks of life on these forums. I'm sure people are quite surprised to see a burnout user like me on their weeaboo site:haha:

Edited by DabDeity710

9 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Them insulting you over something you said or did is not the same as trying to get you kicked off this site. The situation concerning what happened on the Ben 10 thread and them calling you immature here are totally different things. Tbh I think them calling your posts on this thread immature and childish was warranted. I wasn't trying to insult you with my last post in this thread, it was more of a psa that being drunk or high is no excuse to be an ass as you made the decision to get drunk or high. Ik we have a lot of straight edges and people who only moderately drink and don't do any drugs or even smoke weed on here so that doesn't apply to pretty much every user I've encountered but that's just a point I'm really passionate about as a burnout who is constantly surrounded by burnout degenerates who use "I was fucked up sorry bro" as an excuse for being an ass. You meet people from all walks of life on these forums. I'm sure people are quite surprised to see a burnout user like me on their weeaboo site:haha:

I'm just so upset that people here thinks differently that I'm drunk or high, I'm not a drinker. I'm only 20 I can't drink unless I'm of age.

4 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

I'm just so upset that people here thinks differently that I'm drunk or high, I'm not a drinker. I'm only 20 I can't drink unless I'm of age.

Well tbh you're posts here warranted such a response not that it's not insulting to hear. I don't think being high even crossed their minds, to me "drunk texting" and "high texting" can be indistinguishable so I lump them together. I'd be insulted too. i can tell you what it's like from the flipside. There is nothing more annoying than being excused of being on something when you're not. There's really nothing more annoying than being accused of doing anything you haven't done. Also being 20 doesn't mean you can't drink, it means you can't buy liquor in a store that IDs. I'm 20, when I was 18-19 I used to drink my face off all of the time. I'd drink a 750ml bottle of vodka in 2-3 days. I had my first drink at a family bbq when I was 13-14 (quite watered down as it was a drink left out I swiped that all of the ice had melted into). Don't let someone tell you you can't do something you want to do because you're not of age (not only referring to drinking here lol, anything you want to do that you've been rejected or discouraged from doing for being too young). We have 14 year olds running shit across all entertainment industries banking more in a year than we do in a lifetime.

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Well tbh you're posts here warranted such a response not that it's not insulting to hear. I don't think being high even crossed their minds, to me "drunk texting" and "high texting" can be indistinguishable so I lump them together. I'd be insulted too. i can tell you what it's like from the flipside. There is nothing more annoying than being excused of being on something when you're not. There's really nothing more annoying than being accused of doing anything you haven't done. Also being 20 doesn't mean you can't drink, it means you can't buy liquor in a store that IDs. I'm 20, when I was 18-19 I used to drink my face off all of the time. I'd drink a 750ml bottle of vodka in 2-3 days. I had my first drink at a family bbq when I was 13-14 (quite watered down as it was a drink left out I swiped that all of the ice had melted into). Don't let someone tell you you can't do something you want to do because you're not of age (not only referring to drinking here lol, anything you want to do that you've been rejected or discouraged from doing for being too young). We have 14 year olds running shit across all entertainment industries banking more in a year than we do in a lifetime.

It was all a joke and all I wanted to do was to support MP4 or pull up my point here and this thread just turns into drinking and being drunk. I admit I post really fast. I'm a fast typer but I make mistakes sometimes. I don't really read looong replies but then I sometimes reply something so confusing that you guys might even suspect me of doing something I've never done.

2 minutes ago, Samue1 said:

and this thread just turns into drinking and being drunk.

Sorry, that's entirely my fault, I made an insult concerning maturity and/or intelligence into a serious irl burnout thread. I have a tendency to do that. Maybe it's cuz users are discriminated against all over even more than muslims and spanish folks are in Trump's america. Maybe it's cuz people have a perception about all users that I wanna break. Idko.Oit's just something that happens when I chime in and talk about something serious instead of just clowning.

What you did sounded like trolling yet wasn't since you meant most of what you said, idk I guess that's confusing for people cuz then they don't know when you're joking and when you're serious *shrugs*