Hello everyone! My biggest download project right now is by far Scooby Doo. My girlfriend told me she had never watched Scooby Doo and I was amazed so I sought out to find every Scooby Doo episode ever. Even ones just featuring Scooby Doo. It's actually how I found this amazing community. I grew up with Scooby Doo, but being born in the 90's I missed out on a lot and even if I had seen some of the more rare episodes I forgot from being so young. Anyways I've done the best research I can and my biggest confusion is The Richie Rich, Scooby Doo show. From what I think I've gathered the episodes were made into The Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo show after, but I want to make sure. I almost missed out on Scooby's All Star Laugh Olympics because I thought it was just reruns or turned into a different show. Enough blabbing from me. If someone could please inform me of what The Richie Rich/Scooby Show is now and any episodes I might be missing with Scooby in it I would greatly appreciate it. It's crazy how confusing a cartoon can be! Thank you all for your help!

The_Richie_Rich_Scooby-Doo_Show.jpg

As far as I'm aware theres 3 segments of scooby and 3 segments of rich. The scoob bits were taken out to form like you said I think the 2nd season of Scrappy doo. If you were to download the wed-dl ofthe scrappy doo show you get 5 seasons and season 2 or 3 (Forgot which one) will have all of those segements. You shouldn't bother with the laugh-olympics one though. Scooby is the title character but you rarely see him and shag and its more of a hanna-barbara all-star thing.

Yeah, I was looking into Scooby-Doo as well and got confused with what is simply repacked and what isn't, haha. Still not clear on it. Cartoons seem to be the most unorganized media.