Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spectrum

How to Sync Subtitles from different Release?

2 posts in this topic

For different releases with different encodes. One subtitle doesn't sync up with other one. The simpler ones are delayed or faster consistently throughout which can be easily synced by difference of seconds. Other times it continues to delay or so and one time syncing doesn't work for later parts.
What's the reason when its the same episode. And whats the best way to sync up the release than.

You are going to need to use a programme called Aegisub to edit those subtitles. It will allow you to change the start/end times of the signs that are not in sync as well as copy signs from the other subtitle file. 

Subs will usually get out of a sync for a number of reasons but the main one is the source used for the video (say BD vs TV for example). Other influences are encoding settings or sponsor messages inserted after OP's to name a few. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By ColdChipotle
      I need some quality subtitles for these three movies Kizumonogatari I, Kizumonogatari II, Kizumonogatari III. And as of quality, i mean like a person well known for their subtitles. For say professional.

And overall I gradually appreciate finding this for me! <3
    • By professa X
      http://www.wired.co.uk/article/kodi-vlc-subtitles-hack-risk-security
    • By Redphin
      I have two questions.

1. I'm relatively new to anime. I've just started getting into it in the last year or so. I hear a lot about fansubs. Are there "official" subs for anime series or are all the subs out there just a version of a fan sub? What I mean by "official" is if I'm watching a foreign movie (I live in the U.S.) the subtitles that go along with that movie is what I would consider "official". Is it the same with anime? If it is how can I tell the difference between "official" subs and fan subs? I ask because I tend to like consistency in the subs regardless of which anime series I'm watching (at least when I'm watching something for the first time).

2. Because I live in the U.S. anime is not as readily available as it is in other countries. I have Netflix and it has some anime but most of what I've watched is anime that I've downloaded. I mainly have used nyaa.se and bakabt but are there any other good sites that I should check out for watching online or for torrents? I have downloaded some stuff from the Coalgirls site as well.
    • By echoecho
      hi guys i've been searching for this subtitle creater/editing/sync softwares and im quite tired because i've came not even close to find one software 

some have a very difficult menu others crashes and bla bla bla I even looked for and software who could convert audio to subtitles or text file

If anyone of you who is aware of creating,editing or sync subs plz help me out   
    • By artycharred
      i have a 720p episode of "the new adventures of winnie the pooh" season 1 episode 14 to be exact, it is part of a set of dual audio files GER/ENG audio on each except for episode 14, i have found the best alternative source i could for the ENG audio and have ripped it etc, but every time i manage to sync one bit another bit comes out of sync, i need advice on steps i should take when syncing audio and video, im a complete newbie to this.