Cartoon Network is Reairing the old Teen Titans

Name-is-Ti

So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.

4 hours ago, Name-is-Ti said:

So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.

Is this in the US or UK?

In the UK the listings for CN UK are airing Teen Titans Go! 

All shows on CN have become awful imo so loved the old version of the anime that was aired.

Edited by ZuRi_786

23 hours ago, Name-is-Ti said:

Season 3 used to be the only season available in HD. This is no longer the case, all seasons are available in HD:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Warenward said:

Season 3 used to be the only season available in HD. This is no longer the case, all seasons are available in HD:

Thanks for the plug, but actually we only have seasons 3-5 in good quality HD. And what I mean by that is the encodes from Google Play/YouTube have loads of technical issues which warrant recording the first two seasons from Cartoon Network's broadcasts.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:42 PM, Arian said:

Thanks for the plug, but actually we only have seasons 3-5 in good quality HD. And what I mean by that is the encodes from Google Play/YouTube have loads of technical issues which warrant recording the first two seasons from Cartoon Network's broadcasts.

I've got these queued up to record if you know anyone who wants the raw copies. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Beastlypanda said:

I've got these queued up to record if you know anyone who wants the raw copies. 

I'd love to have raw copies if your willing to share them!

I'm currently rounding up all the captures I can find of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. I'm primarily interested in the opening sequences because they are missing on Google's Playstore copies.

The new copies of Season 1 and 2 that Dawnshadow grabbed from the Google Playstore do not have the issues that were present if the initial offering on the Teen Titans HD thread here. So I'd be extremely grateful to get copies of the new airings for these episodes in particular, so the highest quality video for the missing sequences can be reinserted with the GP video.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePJzer said:

I'd love to have raw copies if your willing to share them!

I'm currently rounding up all the captures I can find of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. I'm primarily interested in the opening sequences because they are missing on Google's Playstore copies.

The new copies of Season 1 and 2 that Dawnshadow grabbed from the Google Playstore do not have the issues that were present if the initial offering on the Teen Titans HD thread here. So I'd be extremely grateful to get copies of the new airings for these episodes in particular, so the highest quality video for the missing sequences can be reinserted with the GP video.

I was sort of underwhelmed by the quality compared to google play - but here's the first 2 eps from my DVR.

https://mega.nz/#F!J34hlASa!7c2rQfYLfYyCR-yfeTotpQ

Edit: I'll prob just keep dumping the recordings in that folder ^^

Edit 2: Well, looks like my DVR only captured the last... 5 minutes of E02? Very cool :(

Edited by Beastlypanda
fixed link
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Beastlypanda said:

I was sort of underwhelmed by the quality compared to google play - but here's the first 2 eps from my DVR.

Fantastic, you're awesome dude, thanks!

I'll take a look at them next time I get a chance. I wonder why E02 ended up being more than 5x smaller than E01, that's quite a difference.

Just now, ThePJzer said:

Fantastic, you're awesome dude, thanks!

I'll take a look at them next time I get a chance. I wonder why E02 ended up being more than 5x smaller than E01, that's quite a difference.

Yeah I just edited my original post.. for some reason my DVR only caught the last 5 minutes. I have no idea why that would be and of course, it would happen on a show that most likely probably won't rerun the episode until the series completes.

19 minutes ago, Beastlypanda said:

Yeah I just edited my original post.. for some reason my DVR only caught the last 5 minutes. I have no idea why that would be and of course, it would happen on a show that most likely probably won't rerun the episode until the series completes.

Eh, no worries. As long as you catch the first 5 minutes of S01E13 Apprentice Part 2 and S02E13 Aftershock Part 2. ^_^

IMO the new GP copies S01-S02 are equal in quality to iTunes S03-S05. It's just a matter of rounding up sources for the missing opening scenes, and using the best available. We don't really need TV captures for all of S01-S02. However, the more the merrier, since everyone has differing opinions and personal preferences. So capturing the latest airings is not a bad thing by any means. 

On 8/8/2017 at 4:26 AM, Beastlypanda said:

Edit 2: Well, looks like my DVR only captured the last... 5 minutes of E02? Very cool :(

Thanks for the upload mate, you're an awesome job!