8-ball

Loyal Wolf

I think 4 days straight. Started seeing things. I was off a medication I was using and could not sleep for the life of me. Was horrible! I am used to not sleeping because my body doesn't produce the necessary fluids to sleep but still, that was rough. I then slept for a few hours and had fever dreams and was awake for a few days again. I went to the doctor and he gave me some pills that did nothing and I went back the following day and he said I had a real problem. He gave me a pill that he said would lay down an elephant. I agree, I slept like a bear in winter. Over 24 hours straight. Heavenly. Had the worst headache in my life though but I finally slept! After that everything went back to normal.

@Moodkiller, for some reason, I seem to attract people that went from female to man or the other way around. Have met quite a few in my life. Why, I don't know. This is totally not shocking to me at all ;) . But not even the first time really. I just thought he was born in the wrong body, like I have autism and feel strange in my body. The world is a strange place, you have people who are born with vagina's and penises without knowing it. I can have a hidden vagina, you can as well. Now @Moodkiller has a new worst thing ;)

To me personally, the worst thing is not what somebody told me but what they did in front of me. When I was a kid (11) a kid in my street jumped of a flat which was in front of my school. I was looking at him and saw it all. He was still alive after the 12 story jump and I had to see everything, how they took him away. Few weeks later, after his recovery, he threw himself in front of a train. Poor kid. I knew him, he was an asshole, threatened me almost daily with a butterfly knife on my throat but still, I knew what was up with him. How his parents were. But seeing someone fall from so high and splat on concrete, that stays with you. And I was a kid.

The worst thing someone told me I can't tell here. I don't want to get you guys all worked up or depressed. That is not something you want to hear.

My question: If you could life a thousand years by killing someone every 10 years, would you?

Longest I ever went without sleep was probably 80 hours back when I was hooked on adderall, I can't tell you how awful I felt at school those days especially the last one. In 3rd period (Spanish) I kept falling asleep and my teacher kept yelling at me every 5 minutes "PICK YOUR DAMN HEAD UP" like I physically fucking can't fuck you you don't know how I'm feeling despite it being 100% my fault especially cuz she was reviewing something I already had down pat so I found it beyond boring. Oddly enough the girl I mentioned ODing at 18 was also in this class and the next year when I hung out with her she'd always tell me how she'd see our old Spanish teacher in the halls and she'd ask her "how did you function in my class if you were always doped out I never even noticed that's crazy and terrifying" (the girl had went to rehab for xanax twice in-between 10th and 11th) and I'm sitting there thinking and I was high off my ass on adderall half the whole year in class and when I wasn't I was on a major drug crash from it and she didn't notice either and to this day still doesn't know clueless bitch. 

Depends, if my body still ages then hell no that doesn't even sound desirable. If not then maybe, but I'd only kill people I deem to be the biggest scum on the face of the earth to avoid as much guilt as I possibly can. If I were to decide what the hell why not to see what it's like I'd have to see how the first 100 years or so go before continuing. It's kind of hard to say without being on the verge of death, I might think differently then bcuz humans just naturally want to live as long as they can/not want to die despite what they may think unless their suffering is great enough.

If all you had to do to be granted your biggest dream or desire in life is sacrifice the person you love the most would you do it?

41 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

If all you had to do to be granted your biggest dream or desire in life is sacrifice the person you love the most would you do it?

No. The person I love the most is far more important to me than any personal desire I have for any worldly things. If my biggest dreams were to come true, I would want them to be there with me.

Do you think our existence is the result of random chance and vast amounts of time, or do you think there is a greater underlying purpose to our existence, and that we may be the product of an architectural mind that we can't even begin to comprehend. 

5 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

No. The person I love the most is far more important to me than any personal desire I have for any worldly things. If my biggest dreams were to come true, I would want them to be there with me.

260?cb=20080610100213

The thread of destiny has been denied

I couldn't either despite how badly I want to be "the king of my own world" so to speak, way too high a price to pay

You're right, you can't even begin to comprehend the extent of my mind. I'll let you all decide if there is an underlying purpose to your existence. I will however let you in on a little secret concerning your origin, the reason you all exist is...

tumblr_ljcca463Q01qgi307o1_500.png

:bad_smile::bad_smile::bad_smile:

Would you rather be/have the abilities of a pro athlete or a scientist?

20 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Do you think our existence is the result of random chance and vast amounts of time, or do you think there is a greater underlying purpose to our existence, and that we may be the product of an architectural mind that we can't even begin to comprehend. 

I don't believe in random, chance or fate. I see it all around me and experience it myself. One person gets everything thrown into it's lap and the other gets hell. Life is not fair and I will never understand how someone can have a kid with Leukemia and afterwards get cancer themselves, heal from it and then lose their husband in a car accident and be alone for eternity in torment. Stories like this happen and they happen more frequent then you think. Just go talk with people with PTSD and you will soon find out how horrible life can be. Some people really don't know how good they have it. This is not meant to let people feel guilty, but to motivate. Enjoy, because you never know when the hammer hits you.

I was born with one problem with my body after the other. It's ridiculous. Almost like a game. No, not a game, a game you can win and I can't win this game. My uncle was even worse. In the end, he died when he was young and had so many ailments it was ridiculous and I am going the same route. Some people are just born with bad luck and I don't believe it's random. Just look around you, something just doesn't add up.

I also don't believe in karma because I have helped a lot of people and always strive to be good and just look at what it gets you. Nothing. It's part of my nature but still, if karma existed, I would be having it a lot better but I only see the biggest a-holes having life going extremely well and easy for them. Again, it does not add up.

So, if I don't believe in randomness, coincidence, fate, what remains? I don't know. I sometimes feel like this is purgatory or even hell. Maybe heaven for the people that did good in past lives. I probably was a very evil person in my past life.

Sorry for being so negative but the question makes it so.

I would like to see other people's reactions to this question because I think other people are probably very positive about life and have a happy outlook. I was like that once. Let's just say a demon stole it from me and like Kratos said it most beautifully: "The gods have abandoned me!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

I would sacrifice myself so that my loved one could live their dream.

@DabDeity710's question: Would you rather be/have the abilities of a pro athlete or a scientist?

Edited by UnknownNinja

A Pro-Athlete makes lots of money, but a Scientist actually contributes to the betterment of humanity.

HOWEVER, a Pro-Athlete could use their love of science to fund multiple scientists...thus bettering humanity while at the same time being rich as fuck.

So?

Pro-Athlete...who funds the scientists. :D

Question:

Would you rather never have to consume substance again (didn't have to eat/drink, I mean, ya COULD, but you wouldn't HAVE to) or would you rather never have to sleep again?

Damn... this thread is getting a little too real. 

@UnknownNinja - yup, that's pretty much up there now...

10 minutes ago, Tanis said:

Would you rather never have to consume substance again (didn't have to eat/drink, I mean, ya COULD, but you wouldn't HAVE to) or would you rather never have to sleep again?

Would rather not sleep again! The feeling of drinking coffee in the morning, eating good food, and downing an ice cold glass of coke is just awesome. 

If you won the Lotto, would you share it with friends/family/help someone? Or keep it all to yourself (Assuming winning a Lotto of $1 million or more)?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

If you won the Lotto, would you share it with friends/family/help someone? Or keep it all to yourself (Assuming winning a Lotto of $1 million or more)?

I don't care about money. Don't have much family. I have my grandma and my mom, that's it. If they are in trouble, I would help them. I don't have good enough friends to help with money. They wouldn't do the same for me so no. If that is being selfish, I don't care. It's my money and I don't owe anyone anything. If I really had a friend that would go through thick and thin for me, a loyal wolf, it would be a different story.

Money just isn't important to me.

I had another story why money can destroy you with a good example but I have a feeling it's too real for @Moodkiller

He can't handle the truth!!!! :boss::big_smile:

Next up: Let's get real for @Moodkiller: Do you feel lonely?

Hmm, nope, I don't think that's being selfish at all. If I were in that situation, I would do the same. 

LOL - I am all for the real stories. Its interesting these different worlds that everyone lives in and to get a peek inside of it, even just a fraction. Also, you're about to real one based on your question you just asked :P

Do I feel lonely? - Short answer, yes. Longer answer: I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by family and friends and work colleagues whom I care about and they care about me. However, when I moved countries, I had to leave my, at the time, girlfriend behind. We talked for hours about whether to get in a relationship in the first place as we knew I would be moving, but didn't have a set date for when. A year past and we eventually had a set date for me moving. Of course then, every day leading up to the inevitable just got harder and harder. Leaving and getting on the plane was the hardest part.  We decided to try the long distance thing after I immigrated, that lasted 2 month but was just too much of a toll on both of us (more so for her). We remained very good, close friends and kept in contact a lot. I forget when it was exactly, but maybe a year or so later, she found someone else and started a going out. For which I was genuinely happy for her, but that's when the loneliness settled in. Felt like what I was holding onto had been snatched out of my hands. Needless to say, it's been 5 years since I have had any sort of love relationship (mainly due to the line of work I do and that all my college friends I made in 1 year of going to it had partners of their own). I still touch base with her every few months or so and have a good catchup about what's been happening. At the time of this post, the relationship she was in seems to be no more, so there might a silver lining to all of this...

Well. 

What is your biggest achievement (or something you are proud of)?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

LOL - I am all for the real stories. Its interesting these different worlds that everyone lives in and to get a peek inside of it, even just a fraction. Also, you're about to real one based on your question you just asked :P

That's my favorite part about these games

I guess the thing I'm most proud of is my abilities as a DJ, it's the only thing I was ever good at and there's really nothing else for me to be proud of. I dropped out of 11th grade over a conflict I had with my consouler and my gym teacher (it's a long story, I'll probably get into it another time) and because the recording engineer school I was looking at only required a GED so I got my GED the same year it was kinda like graduating a year early. I ended up not paying nearly enough attention cuz I was too immature to take anything seriously at the time and I dropped out final semester cuz I was struggling so hard with it despite doing so well every other semester, one of the worst choices I ever made, especially cuz I was so close to graduating (it was an 11 month course, after the 11 months you fully graduate, tbh I don't think I was ready for that, being 18 and completely done with schooling and working full time even if it's self employment (I've been slow to grow up, I'm 20 I've never been in a relationship and I still don't know how to drive/still don't even have a permit let alone a license, I haven't even kissed a girl yet). I can't afford to go back to school and I haven't been able to get a job, the only one I got since I got fired from in 3 hours. I'm also too stupid, stubborn and anti-socal to turn my DJing ability into a source of income which sucks cuz this is really the only thing I want to do and I'm more than good enough to do it for a living. The only other thing I really have to be proud of is the few times I can give back to Kametsu by providing Raven with stuff.

Which do you like better: Life during/before high school or after?

• Like 1

You know what you can be proud of @DabDeity710? That you are a good, honest guy. Believe me when I tell you, not a lot of that going around of that anymore.

@Moodkiller: Thanks for sharing your story! Hope things work out for you in the end. I know my loneliness and it sucks!

While reading your story I was also thinking that same work relationships aren't the best thing. They don't really work out that well often times. So best thing is to look outside the box. And it might be hard to hear but don't keep a hold of the past for too long my friend. The present and future is where it's at. The past is a killer. It will eat you alive. I know, because I myself have PTSD and can't get rid of my past. Always look forward, never look back, it's just not worth it. All the waiting, hoping, and what is it for in the end? The world is full of women that would love to be with you, you have to believe that because the world is so diverse and full of people. You just need to search. And that journey is not an easy one. People, especially women, are very picky these days. And finding that "click" is hard.

I wish you well. In the meantime, if the loneliness gets too much to handle, a pet (dog, cat, rat, bird etc.) can be a life-changer.

Have faith.

@DabDeity710's question: Life during/before high school or after?

After school was more fun but adult life has way more problems. So it's a split. But being a kid is heavenly. Everything is fun. The simplest things even make you exited. When you turn adult, the world turns grey, and when you experience rough things, it turns greyer and greyer until it turns black and you only see negative. A soul can be broken and a kid is pure, untainted. I would do anything to be a kid again. To reset. Start over.

My view of life is to enjoy every day like it is your last so I may seem negative but I am not at all. My view of life is, but how I stand in it is not. I force myself to enjoy the littlest things because life can be a beautiful thing if you just look at it in that way. The mind can taint your view so much. That is why you have to always stay positive and force yourself to not nag and enjoy things. I often tell myself, I don't have cancer, I am not in terrible hunger, what is there to nag about? I see people nag about movies and tv shows and it bothers me sometimes. They ruin their experience, make their life hard on themselves, and others. The key to happiness is acceptance. If psychiatrists, therapists would teach that, the world would be a bit different I think. But acceptance is the hardest thing to truly achieve. The more you fight, the harder it gets. Even if you have the worst pain, just accept it and you will notice the pain get less. I have experienced this myself. You even don't notice it anymore after a while. Buddhists also train this in meditation. Our minds maybe strong in a negative way but it is also strong in a positive way. But we just have to find it. But I do say, the positive side is so much more harder.

I really wish more studies were done on this subject. Even why kids are so happy and how adults can stay that way.

Next Question: Do you or did you ever have a collection addiction and what was it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

You know what you can be proud of @DabDeity710? That you are a good, honest guy. Believe me when I tell you, not a lot of that going around of that anymore.

You're right about that.

4 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

But being a kid is heavenly. Everything is fun. The simplest things even make you exited. When you turn adult, the world turns grey, and when you experience rough things, it turns greyer and greyer until it turns black and you only see negative. A soul can be broken and a kid is pure, untainted. I would do anything to be a kid again. To reset. Start over.

Can't tell you how many times I've thought these exact thoughts. Everyday single day since I was about 13-14, which is a shame cuz that led to me severely undervaluing my teen years which I also wish I could live over. I wish I could live every part of my life over tbh. So many people say shit like "I live with no regrets and I never regretted anything I've ever done but I'm full of regret I regret the majority of the things I've said and done and even more so the things I didn't say and didn't do, but the key as you mentioned is to accept that it can't be changed and move on.

9 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I see people nag about movies and tv shows and it bothers me sometimes. They ruin their experience, make their life hard on themselves, and others.

I do this all the time, can't help it, I want the best possible product you know? The fact of the matter is everything ever could've been done better, it's just a matter of whether or not you're smart enough to see how. While a lot of it is opinion oriented some things are flat out higher quality than other things and it's fact. Determining what is fact and opinion in terms of the quality of these things can be very difficult. I'm sure the people who make the stuff find it annoying when critics say this shit cuz we're just tearing the product down without doing anything about it. However it's a beautiful thing when creative people think this way cuz they'll be like "let me show you how it was supposed to be done" and you usually end up with some sort of progression in the field.

Collection addiction? Where do I begin. It all started with sports memorabilia when I was very young. This developed me into becoming a collector in pretty much everything that interests me. I collect everything now (many of these things with the help of the internet): Music (digitally ofc, this isn't the stone age), TV/Movies (mostly digital, drm free if you know what I mean, you know what I mean, it's why you're here isn't it? But there a few BluRay discs and DVDs in my collection, I dream of a day where someone finally encodes the Thunderbean BluRays which is something I've discussed with DawnShadow a few times), Comics (in print, no clue why I don't collect digital comics especially cuz I can just pirate those since I haven't shoplifted in years and I don't believe in stealing from comic stores anyway I've paid for everything I own and let me tell you it's beyond fucking expensive. Saves me a bunch of hdd space tho, more than you could imagine, I LOOOVE comics, way better cartooning than animation in almost all cases, at least what I read:PI could explain my theories as to why but I'm already saying so much here maybe another time at a another place), I used to collect Skylanders back when I played (I regret selling my elite whirlwind very much I was as attached to it as Ash to Pikachu why tf did I sell it???), Oh shit now that I think about long before I collected sports memorabilia (something I lost interest in years ago btw) I collected Yugioh cards (and eventually pokemon cards although not nearly as much, I did however get a Charizard EX before it was widely available (sold in booster decks or whatever I see a dual pack in a box that comes with this card nowadays but back in the day that shit was rare af, but I'm a fucking collect I collect things, I have out of print comics in print, a ton of them, I had Berserk before they reprinted it recently even the unobtainable volumes). I started collecting Yugioh again when I was 14 in secrecy (where I'm from it's straight female repellent, I'm sure that's the case almost anywhere unless you meet girls who play, something I've never done. If I met a girl who played you bet your ass I'd be like but can you beat me?:P) not that I wouldn't admit to it but only cuz I only did to play one specific friend who only started collecting again for the exact same reason just for us to play each other and nobody else none of that going to local tournys at card shops and malls and hotels shit like when I was 8-11 but not embracing it either the way I almost always do with my interests. I still have my dragon deck (you know that cheap ass shit with future fusion/dragons mirror). I collected old video games for a while (I have a fucking sega saturn, shit's older than I amxD) I still have a couple old games/systems. I collect tons of cartoon art/pin up drawings/some yuri:$digitally ofc although I do have my 3 Bob Camp prints and commission from Comic Con:boss:I collect pretty much everything except porn, panties and people

My obsession with collecting is what brought me here:D

What's the longest you've ever held a job? (I'm not trying to sound insulting, I'm just curious cuz the longest I've ever held a job is 3 hours)

@DabDeity710 - Music is awesome. That's a pretty good talent you have there. I hope that, one day, you get to do what you want with it. Would putting samples of your music on Soundcloud or even Youtube be an option to open some doors??

Also, love makes you spend money that you otherwise wouldn't :P 

7 hours ago, UnknownNinja said:

@Moodkiller: Thanks for sharing your story! Hope things work out for you in the end. I know my loneliness and it sucks!

While reading your story I was also thinking that same work relationships aren't the best thing. They don't really work out that well often times. So best thing is to look outside the box. And it might be hard to hear but don't keep a hold of the past for too long my friend. The present and future is where it's at. The past is a killer. It will eat you alive. I know, because I myself have PTSD and can't get rid of my past. Always look forward, never look back, it's just not worth it. All the waiting, hoping, and what is it for in the end? The world is full of women that would love to be with you, you have to believe that because the world is so diverse and full of people. You just need to search. And that journey is not an easy one. People, especially women, are very picky these days. And finding that "click" is hard.

I wish you well. In the meantime, if the loneliness gets too much to handle, a pet (dog, cat, rat, bird etc.) can be a life-changer.

Thanks @UnknownNinja - Those are some very kind and encouraging words. Definitely speaking from experience. Essentially I just take each day as it comes.  Now that we are no longer in a rental agreement for our house, pets are allowed. I would definitely look at either a cat or dog. Had both before immigrating. I wish you all the best as well. 

What's the longest you've ever held a job? The current one I'm in, which I have just done 2 years and a bit. To be fair though, I don't have much to compare it to as this is my first proper full time job. Also 3 hours is just, wow O.o 

If you could do anything, what would it be?

Edited by Moodkiller
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Moodkiller said:

@DabDeity710 - Music is awesome. That's a pretty good talent you have there. I hope that, one day, you get to do what you want with it. Would putting samples of your music on Soundcloud or even Youtube be an option to open some doors??

I've put my mixes on soundcloud but it hasn't led to anything.

2 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

@DabDeity710Also 3 hours is just, wow O.o 

I was a stock boy at a liquor store, they fired me after 3 hours. They said "I wasn't strong enough" cuz I struggled wirh a lot of the heavier cases but it's not like I dropped any or broke any or cost them money which is funny cuz the guy I was working with that day actually dropped 3 cases that all broke and he didn't get fucking fired. Haven't had a job since.

If I could do anything? Hmmmmmmmmm I'm a very fucked up person to ask that type of question to:greedy:prepare for some super depraved self indulgence, I'd have to go with have sex on adderall with Japanese girls for a living in a rave setting if possible. Wow I feel really fucking dirty just for typing that:embarrassed:

@DabDeity710 passes you a blunt, do you hit it and why/why not?

• Like 1

@Moodkiller, thank you for your kind words! I would recommend a Husky on the South Pole :P

6 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Thunderbean BluRays

You mean the van Beuren and other Blurays? Shame I can't encode because I have them.

6 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

I collect pretty much everything except porn, panties

Damn! No need for lying now! If there ever was an obvious one, this is it!

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

If I could do anything? Hmmmmmmmmm I'm a very fucked up person to ask that type of question to:greedy:prepare for some super depraved self indulgence, I'd have to go with have sex on adderall with Japanese girls for a living in a rave setting if possible. Wow I feel really fucking dirty just for typing that:embarrassed:

Anything, and you say that? Wow!

I would find the cure for cancer. It would even make me rich I believe, in this crazy world. So that would make anything possible that I dream of. The only real dream I have is a house in a extreme remote area with animals and a super fast internet connection of course. I can buy that with the money so then my dreams would have come true. And I have saved so many people!

@DabDeity710 just wants sex, a true Batman! Shouldn't we change roles? You are more of a Joker.

4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

@DabDeity710 passes you a blunt, do you hit it and why/why not?

Maybe I am stupid or just too much of a nerd, but what does this mean? Knowing @DabDeity710 it's drugs so I wouldn't do it because I don't do drugs. As simple as that.

Next question: What is you favorite color and why? A simple one this time.

45 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Anything, and you say that? Wow!

I would find the cure for cancer. It would even make me rich I believe, in this crazy world. So that would make anything possible that I dream of. The only real dream I have is a house in a extreme remote area with animals and a super fast internet connection of course. I can buy that with the money so then my dreams would have come true. And I have saved so many people!

@DabDeity710 just wants sex, a true Batman! Shouldn't we change roles? You are more of a Joker.

You know what's fucked up is I actually considered that. I thought about world peace and all of that stuff and I went with something incredibly selfish. Tbh I just want to be loved more than anything but that's not something I do that's something someone else would have to do to me so I didn't see how I could fit that into my answer so I went the other most self indulgent thing I could, maybe I was just being close minded at the time of the post, who knows, I'm mysterious

nosferatu.jpg

MYSTERIOUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO *GHOSTLY AURA SOUNDS*

You're right, some Batman huh? I'm the satirical dirtbag Batman. Frank Miller's Batman but even MORE over the top. When I say Frank Miller's Batman I don't mean the creep from The Dark Knight Returns no no, I mean the even bigger creep from All Star Batman & Robin (who's the same creep, but even creepier)

V91iPc2.jpg

And I don't collect porn I just stream it, don't get me wrong I love porn but I'm not passionate enough about it to collect it.

A blunt is drugs yes but it's weed which I've heard people say isn't a drug, but that's fucking dumb. Weed is a drug, but so is caffeine and aspirin. To be specific it's weed rolled in cigar paper.

Favorite color? Red, bright rich sexy color. I think skin flushes are sexy af which is pinkish red. And I just like the way deep red looks a really rich red like blood red. Red means bad which I think of satirically in my case, aggressive and hyper which is all me. Red means stop. BITCH STOP001ec949fb5913570a1328.jpg

Bulls hate red, drives em nuts. The whole matador culture. Before the Green Ranger came along who was the coolest one? The fucking Red Ranger. Berserk has a ton of red, my favorite anime/manga. Akira's got a bunch of red, my 2nd favorite anime/manga. Rurouni Kenshin's got a ton of red too. Fire. I like fire, more so heat but fire's cool too.

0e986ed658f96d682136d71e555f3758.jpg

Fire type Pokemon always have been favorite since I was child. And you don't fucking want it with my red Gyarados in Pokemon X/Y doubles. Red is the color of excitement and hyperactivity and all that shit as I said earlier.  And Harley Quinn:dribble:Snoopy and The red baron:grimace:. Porco Rosso had a red plane:DThe UFC's colors are black and red, Batman Beyond too. Robin's main color is red. God I could go on forever. Apple's are red, I don't like apples but it's what they represent, they're the forbidden fruit. Marinara sauce is red and fuck it's good. Pork Jerky's red too. Hearts are red, who doesn't like hearts? Alice in wonderland is my fucking shit so we've got the Queen of Hearts and her court.

cfaccafa7dcfb1cf229f4cbe25a93088.564x432

WHO'S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED???

Roses are red which I think are the prettiest flower. Saitama's gloves that cover the might of that unholy fist are red. The best cartoons of all time Tex Avery's Little Red Riding Hood. I'll stop there before I write something the size of the obamacare documents

Who's your favorite actor?

Edited by DabDeity710

50 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

You mean the van Beuren and other Blurays? Shame I can't encode because I have them.

Yes!!! Me too, I got Private SNAFU (THE most important BluRay disc I own, maybe in all existence) the Gulliver's Travels movie with the Fleischer shorts and Willie Whopper. Kills me that I don't have the flip the frog one or the Noveltoons one they just did especially cuz I have the Noveltoons DVD they did way back when