pinkmattered

What is Your Favorite Youtube Channel to Binge?

I always find myself on Youtube at 1/2am and I'll go through a dozen videos on Buzzfeed Nifty or Tasty just to waste some time

I also recently discovered Binging with Babish, a channel for anyone who's ever wanted to make a krabby patty

I watch a lot of let's plays in the background when doing download and upload stuff. Now watching Dark Souls 3 by Mental Fox. Great game. Dark Souls 2 was in my opinion art style wise a pretty bad game. The game was good gameplay wise but the art direction was all over the place. The first Dark Souls and the third are masterpieces. First is the best. Demon's souls is still a legend though, they all can't touch Demon's souls. Bloodborne is equal to Demon's Souls and one of my favorite games ever. Incredible! They should have called it Van Helsing: The Game!

I feel like Lets plays are this generations white noise, you shove on a playlist and let it fill the silence

I always binge theRadBrad's, even watched his Bloodborne series despite it not really being a game I'd play, I do that a lot with Lets plays

I love bingewatching videos by people from ChezApocalypse. Lindsay Ellis (Nostalgia Chick, Loose Cannon, video essays about movies (the ongoing series about Transformers movies is so good!)), Todd in the Shadows, Brows Held High...it's fun AND educational. Also I find myself every summer having the need to bingewatch all the AVGN videos.

Edited by Jokmank

Occasionally I have seen autoplay randomly skip to something totally different.

Currently watching Lets Plays of Grand POOBear, CarlSagan42 and ryukahr; mario maker atm.

Most of my time on YouTube is usually spent on binging on Pokémon YouTubers (mainly smaller/moderate ones, not so much on the big name ones) as well as retro gaming-related content (I.E.: playthroughs, speedruns, unused game content, bugs/glitches in older games and the like).

Edited by Meepit Overlord