Mega bandwidth limit fix

DRX

Just now, EljayFlintok said:

Why did you settle on Gdrive anyway? I am also looking at opendrive and hubiC as alternative filehosters. 

Best speed and uptime I saw, and it was compatible with rclone, which is important for me as my transfer and sync method. Technically it's breaking policy on how we use it, but Google's never enforced it and some datahoarders users are far exceeding us in abusing it.

Opendrive I've heard bad things about, and it doesn't support rclone, but the pricing tier is equivalent to Gdrive so it's worth checking out. I'd be interested to hear what your results are. hubiC I haven't looked into.

9 hours ago, Catar said:

Opendrive I've heard bad things about, and it doesn't support rclone, but the pricing tier is equivalent to Gdrive so it's worth checking out. I'd be interested to hear what your results are. hubiC I haven't looked into.

Opendrive has too much of an official and stuck up vibe about it. Also no support for rclone,  important to me as well. 

hubiC gives another impression. Their pricing for 100TB is quite attractive, rclone also supports it. So far it looks interesting enough. Of course, I have no idea how much they police their service. Considering that they are a smaller and not so popular company they may put more effort into enforcing their policies. They do advertise their slots with SSL, though, which would suggest they emphasize privacy. I've already registered a free account with them. The things required when upgrading to a payed account is an address and a phone number and a credit card. I don't feel so sure about the phone number, a fake number might not work. Will look into it at some point. 

Edited by EljayFlintok