Mega bandwidth limit fix

DRX

8 minutes ago, nazz2k4 said:

im politely asking before it is misinterpreted; are you against cracks? 

No worries, you can ask me anything. :-] I am not against cracks, with 1,99 a year, however, it did not even cross my mind to look for a way to avoid the fee. I buy software that I like and frequently use. This feels better in the long run, which is, of course, a highly personal matter. I do not condemn the person that uses cracked software ALL the time. 

5 minutes ago, umairyaseen said:

Most of you probably know this but there is no limit on mega app for android

If there really is, not a lot of use. Who uses an android based system for downloading the bigger releases? Do you? 

Edited by EljayFlintok
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 5:18 PM, EljayFlintok said:

No worries, you can ask me anything. :-] I am not against cracks, with 1,99 a year, however, it did not even cross my mind to look for a way to avoid the fee. I buy software that I like and frequently use. This feels better in the long run, which is, of course, a highly personal matter. I do not condemn the person that uses cracked software ALL the time. 

If there really is, not a lot of use. Who uses an android based system for downloading the bigger releases? Do you? 

I do, and the limit is still here

On 7/21/2017 at 0:43 AM, Lord-bryan said:

I do, and the limit is still here

I downloaded like 20 gb today and didn't hit the limit

On 7/19/2017 at 9:18 PM, EljayFlintok said:

Not all the time but hitting the download limit is annoying so sometime i use android app its really helpful don't know what are you being all high and mighty for

2 hours ago, umairyaseen said:

Not all the time but hitting the download limit is annoying so sometime i use android app its really helpful don't know what are you being all high and mighty for

I am sorry, I did not mean to come across as high and mighty. It just struck me as unusual to regularly use an android device for downloading large amounts of data. In my country android devices are usually phones or computers with little space for gigabytes of data. 

Again, I meant no offense. My wording might have given the impression I was looking down on people using android for downloading on kametsu. This was not intended and I do not look down on such people. 

Edited by EljayFlintok
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, EljayFlintok said:

I am sorry, I did not mean to come across as high and mighty. It just struck me as unusual to regularly use an android device for downloading large amounts of data. In my country android devices are usually phones or computers with little space for gigabytes of data. 

Again, I meant no offense. My wording might have given the impression I was looking down on people using android for downloading on kametsu. This was not intended and I do not look down on such people. 

i meant no disrespect from what i said, i don't think people use android devices to download stuff its that i have 128gb memory card and 64 gb internal memory so i can pretty much download all i want if i want, i mean its betters then hitting the download limit, If it works it works

• Like 1

16 hours ago, umairyaseen said:

i meant no disrespect from what i said

Ah, good, no damage done. xD 

16 hours ago, umairyaseen said:

128gb memory card and 64 gb internal memory so i can pretty much download all i want if i want, i mean its betters then hitting the download limit, If it works it works

What kind of device are you using? Your android phone? I am just so very curious. 9_9

3 hours ago, chrisk3281 said:

Downloading from MEGA is such a pain because of the limit, but it's still one of the best places to store and download from in my opinion.

Well, I'd say Google drive has more ease of use and no limitations which is why I'd take Gdrive over Mega. Rclone can connect to your drive and copy your stuff to your local harddrive. Even as a free Gdrive user I can use it without limitation, shared files get added to my drive without taking up my drive space plus download speeds are not limited. 

1 hour ago, EljayFlintok said:

Well, I'd say Google drive has more ease of use and no limitations which is why I'd take Gdrive over Mega. Rclone can connect to your drive and copy your stuff to your local harddrive. Even as a free Gdrive user I can use it without limitation, shared files get added to my drive without taking up my drive space plus download speeds are not limited. 

Keep in mind that unlike most Mega uploads, this isn't free. The other user is paying for this ability. Thus the improvement over MEGA. 

• Like 1

Just now, EljayFlintok said:

But you do have to pay for more storage even with mega, no? I am not into mega, so I am little lazy to look. 

Yeah but most of us didn't bother. We just kept making more free 50gb accounts. I probably had like 80 accounts before I gave up on it as an upload option.