NETFLIX DL (source) ?

how download NETFLIX DL?

mamy Group upload 720p, 1080p even 2160p

example

Stranger Thing

House of Garda

any  idea?

• Like 1

Most Netflix releases are caps. The groups you see are just recording the output of a Netflix stream to a box (usually an app for a device like a PS3, Roku stick, etc. Depends on the group), then encoding them down to a reasonable size afterward.

Recently the group PLAYREADY seems to have cracked true Netflix WEB-DLs at 1080p and above, but how they do it is still a mystery. I also don't know if they are truly WEB-DLs or not, this is just secondhand reporting.

• Like 2

There is allegedly a tool that can do direct rips from Netflix, but as far as I'm aware only a few groups have it. Nobody is going to share it around though in fear that it will get patched by Netflix.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2017 at 10:11 AM, newtime said:

how download NETFLIX DL?

mamy Group upload 720p, 1080p even 2160p

example

Stranger Thing

House of Garda

any  idea?

As far as I know you can't directly download  shows from netflix directly to your PC. You would use something like MOVAVI to record  while the netflix show is playing.Which means you can't play on your computer while the show is recording.

https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-download-netflix-movies.html

Instead of making another thread about Netflix I'll just add to this one

I can cap Netflix with really good quality with my Elgato Box and my PS4, the problem is the post play section

So I need a device that doesn't interrupt the credits minimising them to the corner

Any ideas? I'd rather not cut the end credits out of encodes

"Why not cap on PC?" - because I can't do anything else with my PC if I do that and also PC has the same issue with post play 

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

Instead of making another thread about Netflix I'll just add to this one

I can cap Netflix with really good quality with my Elgato Box and my PS4, the problem is the post play section

So I need a device that doesn't interrupt the credits minimising them to the corner

Any ideas? I'd rather not cut the end credits out of encodes

"Why not cap on PC?" - because I can't do anything else with my PC if I do that and also PC has the same issue with post play 

In the account settings, turning off auto play next episode off should help that.

1Nz7osg.png 

Edited by ksr91

Did that, now it doesn't autoplay but it still minimises the credits to the corner

Autoplay is not the problem, the minimising to the corner is - or something else blocking the screen :P

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Did that, now it doesn't autoplay but it still minimises the credits to the corner

Autoplay is not the problem, the minimising to the corner is - or something else blocking the screen :P

Oh hm, Well that's usually what it does with auto play it puts the credits in the corner and count downs. Probably no way to stop it now because that used to be how.

Edited by ksr91
  • Like 1

I'll show you what I mean, get to the last 30 seconds and it always does this. Its a shame because I get waaaay better quality recordings this way than recording my screen

Thanks for trying though.

LIjrEQt.png

I may have found a trick around it, if I play it in Edge and let that ending thing pop up, click back in and play the last 30 seconds again it doesn't do it. Not a perfect solution but i'll take it - now if only I could work out how to capture edge... Guess can use hdmi out and cap it the same way

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

There's a software called Free Netflix Downloader which seems to work...if there's only one audio track associated with the video. Tried to get Little Witch Academia off Netflix Japan yesterday and got no sound at all.

I was just wondering you can record PS4 with Elgato Box, is this HDCP free for Netflix?

Or are you using a HDMI Splitter aswel?

4 hours ago, Jiji said:

There's a software called Free Netflix Downloader which seems to work...if there's only one audio track associated with the video. Tried to get Little Witch Academia off Netflix Japan yesterday and got no sound at all.

Yeah, but it's not like you can find it just in google, the real one virus free at least.

6 hours ago, DJHulp said:

I was just wondering you can record PS4 with Elgato Box, is this HDCP free for Netflix?

Or are you using a HDMI Splitter aswel?

My hdmi audio splitter seems to remove the hdcp signal yes. 

I've switched to plugging my hdmi out from my pc to my elgato box instead and using edge to record. Edge outputs in 1080p and I can manually select the stream quality, also I can bypass the suggestion at the end by rewinding back a bit and splicing that back in with my video editor

Bit of a pain but I get uninterrupted video at very high quality this way

Edit: I found that netflix downloader thing, works but doesn't download in HD... still, I have a use for this I guess

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

My hdmi audio splitter seems to remove the hdcp signal yes. 

I've switched to plugging my hdmi out from my pc to my elgato box instead and using edge to record. Edge outputs in 1080p and I can manually select the stream quality, also I can bypass the suggestion at the end by rewinding back a bit and splicing that back in with my video editor

Bit of a pain but I get uninterrupted video at very high quality this way

Edit: I found that netflix downloader thing, works but doesn't download in HD... still, I have a use for this I guess

Do you know where to find it? I don't care if it doesn't download in HD, I just want to download them.

https://mega.nz/#!1Q5kXCIA!46_xzg8bbxEEiysiv-OjNhe9VGt1VcCTU-Ck71O9qBw

This is the one I got, HOWEVER: I am not absolutely certain its completely safe. I ran it inside a virtual PC and it seemed to be fine.

So, generic warning i'm not responsible for what this thing does xD 

Antivirus didn't make any alerts, though. So there is that.

It barely works tho - I got some bad quality "downloads" so it makes me question what quality its getting.

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

https://mega.nz/#!1Q5kXCIA!46_xzg8bbxEEiysiv-OjNhe9VGt1VcCTU-Ck71O9qBw

This is the one I got, HOWEVER: I am not absolutely certain its completely safe. I ran it inside a virtual PC and it seemed to be fine.

So, generic warning i'm not responsible for what this thing does xD 

Antivirus didn't make any alerts, though. So there is that.

It barely works tho - I got some bad quality "downloads" so it makes me question what quality its getting.

Well the DVDVideoSoft app has antivirus just want to heads up though.

I honestly wouldn't recommend the app either way. The thing crashed a lot and when it did work the quality was worse than my PlayOn recordings

• Like 1

I've test it with a movie I know only has 1 language (since I live in Peru and Netflix most of the shows here have Spanish audio too, gonna test with those latter) and the quality in 480p. It's not bad. It's usuable for older shows.

Thanks!

• Like 1

You're welcome, gimme a like hug if you want ;)

Now onto the next Netflix Problem

I can only cap things at 30fps or 25fps - fine for PAL recordings but what do I do when the framerate of a thing is supposed to be 23.976 ? Same problem if I screencap with OBS or the like

Does anyone know how to restore the original framerate without it being juddery, I'd imagine it involves decimating frames

ctrl+alt+shift+d reveals netflix stats so I can find out the framerate something is that way

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

I heard about a private software that some people are selling in some forums. It explores the Google Chrome widevine bug and it allows you to download raw files from the streaming videos on Netflix and Amazon that you will need to encode to mp4 or mkv after. But it seems that you need some kind of guide to know how to use it.

Also, this Free Netflix Downloader worked fine for me. Tried to download three episodes from different series in 720p and they all played fine. It does seem to have some kind of reencoding, but it's very watchable.