newtime

NETFLIX DL (source) ?

I sent them an email a month ago asking for playlist downloading - today I got  an email response with my email added in for some reason saying they're adding 1080p support in november

Be neat if true

As for DRM, its a cat and mouse game. Netflix will fix it, crackers will break it again, and then netflix will fix it again etc the wheel keeps turning, don't worry about it.

• Like 4

Now this is funny...I saw this recently. A job for Copyright Protector.

snvQZo7.png

22 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

I sent them an email a month ago asking for playlist downloading - today I got  an email response with my email added in for some reason saying they're adding 1080p support in november

Be neat if true

As for DRM, its a cat and mouse game. Netflix will fix it, crackers will break it again, and then netflix will fix it again etc the wheel keeps turning, don't worry about it.

I just read this. This doesn't seem good. Is it ok for the other software drm stripper team to boost their efforts?

Ul1MGDB.png

• Like 2

That's more about about content already out in the wild

Plus its not within my control to stop freegrabapp from making their tool

and I'll repeat what I said again: It is a cat and mouse game. It literally does not matter what Netflix does, people WILL break it again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EccentricOne said:

That's more about about content already out in the wild

Plus its not within my control to stop freegrabapp from making their tool

and I'll repeat what I said again: It is a cat and mouse game. It literally does not matter what Netflix does, people WILL break it again.

Hopefully it does not end up being like Spotify where you can't even grab a good lossless rip out of Spotify Singles.

Edited by Samue1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

Nice!

I'm hoping that they will add the option to get 5.1 surround sound, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

Nice!

I'm hoping that they will add the option to get 5.1 surround sound, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Well at least that and also rip out in 4K.

• Like 2

On 7-9-2017 at 4:04 PM, EccentricOne said:

Select Windows WASAPI and your sound mixer in Audacity, select 6 channels and it'll record in 5.1

Bear in mind this will only work if you have a sound card which supports surround sound recording, I've got a Sound Blaster Z

You might be able to buy a usb one that does it,

Edit: heres a screenshot, Red circle is where you select WASAPI. Orange is where you select recording device, green is channel number.

Here I am recording 6 channels from one of my bluray rips i'm working on. I'm not actually using Audacity for it, i'm just using it as an example

TtL6xvT.png

You'll know if your recording device is capable if you go to your sound settings and check advanced

Rr9znMD.png

I was just wondering if you tryed this or can try this out?

Did you try to play 2D Blu-Ray with Cinavia Protection and Record it with a Player without Cinavia protection.

Will it remove the protection? Or will it record still with Cinavia into it?

If a title has Cinavia, It is like a watermark on the audio so if you record the audio its going to record the watermark too.

There is no way around that, aside avoiding using devices that detect Cinavia :P

Which is what I tend to do

2 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

If a title has Cinavia, It is like a watermark on the audio so if you record the audio its going to record the watermark too.

There is no way around that, aside avoiding using devices that detect Cinavia :P

Which is what I tend to do

But if you play it with: Macgo Blu-ray Player Software.

This will play the Movie without the error Cinavia Protection, and then you record you're screen.

Will it still record Cinavia?

Cinavia is an audio watermark, it is there whether the software reacts to it or not. In fact even if you hold a microphone up to your speakers and record it that way you'd STILL record the Cinavia watermark.

My advice is the same as my last comment: Don't use software or hardware that reacts to Cinavia.

By the way, most Blu-Rays don't even have this Watermark: http://www.cinexhd2.com/cinexdb/

Edited by EccentricOne

1 hour ago, Dulus_No said:

I'm not an expert in python, but I'll try to figure this out.

EDIT: Couldn't get it working. However, someone with more python knowledge should be able to get this running.

Edited by TheOneWhoSees

5 hours ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

I'm not an expert in python, but I'll try to figure this out.

EDIT: Couldn't get it working. However, someone with more python knowledge should be able to get this running.

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix/

It's a Netflix addon for the development build of Kodi 18, maybe it's possible to extract the files from kodi's cache ?.

Edited by DaftMink
  • Like 1