Have you ever thought of EQing the audio post recording? You could make the low freq humming sound a lot nicer

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

I won't be doing another OP or ED for a while practicing this tune (at over 180 tempo) for a while, covering 4 pages of sheet music in 1 minute 20 something, was intense :P

But a Zelda theme (using 3 different instruments) is coming along in the near future, This will include the Debut of my double Ocarina in video :)

Also some final fantasy 10 covers will start hitting the playlist in the near future (every so often during the week), with sundays still the main day for bigger releases.

Still not great at editing so getting me to appear 3 times on the same screen with different instruments with everything in sync will take a while.

• Like 1

There are many things i could do, but i'm still learning all the stuff :P

i do clear up the audio when using that keyboard i can alter sound levels of individual notes so that there not way too loud and stuff like this.

This Konosuba tune was an experiment, and interested to see how it goes.

• Like 1

Thanks :) i'm doing things once a week (sunday releases at the sec)  going thru a few the world god only knows ost tunes at the sec, also gotta record a tune i recently transcribed from Fate kaleid (my second transcription from this series) i will also put up my sheet music for fellow piano players to try it too :)

2 hours ago, tomnook123 said:

Sounds good. I look forward to more. :D

Also if you like em, then be sure to subscirbe to my youtube channel, it costs you nothing :) it just informs you when i put a new video up :D

18 hours ago, Forestechoes said:

Also if you like em, then be sure to subscirbe to my youtube channel, it costs you nothing :) it just informs you when i put a new video up :D

Subscribed. Thank you!

• Like 1

Haven't been here in a while will have to check out the new stuff when I'm finished with my dj stuff later, I see theres some FF music in there^_^

• Like 1