Forestechoes on youtube

I won't be doing another OP or ED for a while practicing this tune (at over 180 tempo) for a while, covering 4 pages of sheet music in 1 minute 20 something, was intense :P

But a Zelda theme (using 3 different instruments) is coming along in the near future, This will include the Debut of my double Ocarina in video :)

Also some final fantasy 10 covers will start hitting the playlist in the near future (every so often during the week), with sundays still the main day for bigger releases.

Still not great at editing so getting me to appear 3 times on the same screen with different instruments with everything in sync will take a while.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :) i'm doing things once a week (sunday releases at the sec)  going thru a few the world god only knows ost tunes at the sec, also gotta record a tune i recently transcribed from Fate kaleid (my second transcription from this series) i will also put up my sheet music for fellow piano players to try it too :)