Pokemon Sun and Moon

Dervell

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 5:44 AM, ElementalCards said:

Well with gym battles being phased out, this might be an attempt to actually focus on another aspect for Pokémon trainers. I actually like the idea of Pokémon being depicted with fur, sort of realistic.

I wonder what the first movie of the S&M movie will be about?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I only managed to watch only episode 8, and I must say that it's very cartoony in a very good way. I'm referring to the art style, it feels like a completely different show/franchise and it actually works. But I like game Lillie much more... maybe it's because of her angry expression. :D Other than that, it does look promising since the island challenge and Z moves are fresh, and the characters' expressions are very goofy.

The games on the other hand left so much to be desired. I hope that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon correct the mistakes present in SM, such as more trainer rematches and access to lucky eggs! Only one per file game is disgusting.

Edited by ElementalCards

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Well it finally happened everyone. I just read it myself on a Pokemon fan site.

It only took 20+ years but Ash Ketchum of the Pokemon anime has finally won a league. Specifically the Alolan League.

I feel like this doesn't count though because S/M is the worst series of the anime thus far. But what the hell do I know? 😐

With them doing this though, it points more towards the 'full reboot with new MC' scenario for the next series/Galar series that's supposed to be revealed this month.

Maybe everyone will start watching again now?

Yeah right

• Koby changed the title to Pokemon Sun and Moon