vicino

Favorite Video Game Soundtracks

Dead Rising 2. there iz not official soundtrack. i had to make my own. but the game has some awesome music :D donno y there wasn't one

I been listening to the Final Fantasy XIII Soundtrack - it's actually very good - IMO one of the best of the FF series, it's underated because of the overated game - but there's real emotion in this OST if you just listen to it on a nice day.

The only videogame soundtracks I have are the Lost Odyssey OST and various Final Fantasy and DragonQuest songs. More recently I got the inFamous 2 OST as the music in that was surprisingly poignant at times.

Favourite though? Although it doesn't really have a proper OST the Portal games have some of my favourite music. I love GLaDOS end songs and the Turret Opera from Portal 2 is fantastic.

Nier

Ar Tonelico

Chrono Cross

Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter

I love those choir-like and melancholy music, especially when it's paired up well w/ the scene.

I have no clue why, but I love the soundtracks to the Assassin's Creed games! They have a modern renaissance sound. I highly suggest any of the three they have out!

Huh.. I thought I posted in this thread... anyway I like the soundtrack in WipEout HD too, but their are others.. umm.. I kinda think the soundtrack in The original Perfect Dark was cool, and in the PS2 burnout Revenge was awesome, That was the first time I heard The Bravery.

1. Chrono Cross (So moody and melodic, simply amazing and NOT Nobuo uematsu! imagine that lol)

2. Final Fantasy 7

3. Final Fantasy 6

4. Dark Cloud 2

5. Pokemon Red/Blue (ever play a long Pokemon session and then hear the music in your head for an hour after? xD irritating and awesome)