Sign in to follow this  
generalmonty

Any BMFM fans out there?

Hello!

My name is GeneralMonty and I'm new to the site. I came here looking for the original Biker Mice From Mars episodes and was wondering if there are any other fans out here? I'd love to chat with fellow fans so hit me up!

Ride free citizens!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Miyahhh
      What do u think is the best Cartoon Network show of all time drop the name and the reason it's your fav 
    • By Generalp124
      Anyone remember the old cartoon named Spaced Out!Nearly no one remembers it!
    • By Denn
      Here is the link to download some episodes from Jhonny Bravo   https://mega.nz/fm/NAYBGYpT   password Seriesdelos90.net
    • By pixxelherz
      And I started another playthrough after about 15 years: 

I was a little surprised that I did not feel put off playing this again for all its grainy graphics. As a kid I awed at the real-guy-in-a-cartoon idea, which wasn't really new at the time but cool to have in a game. Now I wasn't quite sure about all the game mechanics anymore and I feared that it would have the one and only missing mechanic of not being able to skip the walking animations when you want to leave a room/go to the next room. The lack of this mechanic in any point-and-clicker puts me off most of the time. Silly, but true. But Toonstruck actually has it - a right-click instantaneously gets you into the next room - so pleasantly surprised I was, plus it got me motivated to actually stick with the playthrough. 

What's your recent nostalgia trip? 
    • By aiskuriimuneko
      Does anyone know where I can get a hold of HD episodes of Angels Friends? It's an Italian cartoon that originates from a comic series, about angels and devils training to become Guardians. 

Thanks !