Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

basheer_naimi

[Request] Dragon Ball Z KAI The Final Chapters (Blu-ray 1080p Hi10 FLAC)

7 posts in this topic

The first part will be released this month i really hope that someone will do it or planning on doing it.

but please i have been waiting for ages for this release to complete it please someone make it. 

4 people like this

Part 1 (Released a while ago)
https://www.amazon.ca/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Final-Chapters/dp/B01MR7O2Z3/

Part 2 (recently released)

https://www.amazon.ca/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Chapters-Limited/dp/B06X1GFVHZ/

I am really hoping someone produces a 1080p H264/H265 MKV BluRay Rip with lossless sound of the dub (as I realize due to the extra episodes in the English run that it's impossible to do dual language tracks.) Please someone hit us up with some super high quality versions of the series. (All I have been able to fnd is the worst versions of TV Rips. Which are very poor to say the least,)

2 people like this

I'm holding off until someone makes a 1080p H264/H265 MKV BluRay Rip as well

Any encoders able to take this challenge on?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There are people planning only, but there's low chance to expect anything 100 percent... I honestly myself only would want Funi's kai in 1080p, don't really care about corrections of color or anything, but none's interested.  Life is tough.  Also it's been only 1 month since Final chapters been finished by funimation, maybe someone will do something or maybe not. Most of the encoders which do anime did Super but don't really care bout Kai, I noticed.

Edited by dorall