Favorite Shadow Hearts II Character?

Koby

Favorite Shadow Hearts II Character?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Shadow Hearts II Character?

• Yuri Hyuga
    • Karin Koenig
    • Blanca
    • Gepetto
    • Joachim Valentine
    • Princess Anastasia
    • Kurando Inugami

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Joachim, definitely. He's so comical, and his weapons just make me laugh. Especially the locker. xD

Have you played SH3? xD If you thought Joachim had some funny weapons just wait till you meet Frank.. using an old firework, cactus, saw, frozen tuna, bus stop sign etc.. and attaching a hilt to make everything a sword. O.o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Li Xian
Joachim Valentine is my favorite. I love all of the Valentine's. They're so awsome!!!

Yeah, they are~! (Wonder if they're triplets or something...they all look about the same...) O well, Keith will always be my favorite~!

• 2 months later...

I liked Karin as well, but as far as liking her more then Alice I can't really say... Because honestly I can't compare them. They are complete opposites pretty much of each other and I liked both of them for their own reasons.

Karin was more of a fighter. Alice was more of a innocent type of girl.

Yes, fighters are usually preferred because in most RPG's the fighters have higher HP and defense, and well they usually do more damage as well. However with magicians they usually have low defense, high magic defense, low HP. And with magicians since their normal physical attacks are so weak you are left with on magic, and well when your MP runs out they are useless. =P

Like with Alice, she was really only good for healing, and when you got her ultimate healing spell towards the end, it came in handy alot. I think I would have had a tougher time dealing with some of the bosses had it not been for that spell, which at the moment I can't remember the name too. =P

Also you can blame Vivi for being so awesome as to why I like magicians more so then in the past. But I agree with you, physical attackers are in the long run much better for fighting if you will be in alot of battles before getting to heal your MP.

• 1 month later...

I really loved all of the characters. I hated Lucia instantly after hearing her voice and the ditsy way she acted, but I got over it. She became the object of laughter. LOL Poor Lucia. Anyways, Joachim just cracked me up with all his dorky weapons and poses. Anastasia I hated at first because of being a little kid. (Don't like children characters that much) But when she started flirting with Kurando I couldn't help but think she was adorably retarded. So I fell in love with them all. My favorites though would have to be Yuri and Karin.

I couldn't take a vote. Yuri is very tempting but a few of the characters I enjoyed too much. I liked Karin on a whole...she was just cool. That's as far as my description with her can go. Blanca was fun, I enjoyed the parts where the rest of the members made fun of Yuri with how Blanca was smarter than he was. Interestingly enough he was the most well spoken member of the party...which is kind of odd to say. I also really liked Joachim, though I found his personality to be a lot different from the Golden Bat brother of Keith's in the first game. I liked Keith better than I did Joachim but all of his wacky moves and bombastic way of speaking was too much fun. I also loved Kurando, finally another harmonixer besides Yuri. I really liked that they put in an actual samurai, I loved using him. I tended to go with Yuri, Kurando and Anastasia for her to heal, it worked out quite well.

Liking Yuri goes without saying, he's just badass and still has those funny moments. Very enjoyable game all around, if only for the characters.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure yet becuase i haven't gotten the last character. but i'm thinking it may be blanca, i seem to favor him over everyone else.

I don't really like joachim that much but, i do think everyone is cool in thier own way.

i really only leave geppetto and joachim out of the battles, everyone else i like to use alot.