420SuperSaiyan

Best Combination of Video Games

On 4/9/2017 at 6:21 PM, DabDeity710 said:

Pokemon chess would b pretty ill

So regular chess but with Pokemon themed pieces?  Or would it be a different kind of game altogether? 

1 hour ago, MoonKnight said:

So regular chess but with Pokemon themed pieces?  Or would it be a different kind of game altogether? 

kinda like mortal combat chess, it'd be chess but when 2 pieces collide you end up in a pokemon battle with their hp scaled to the value of the chess piece

I've never played mortal combat chess, but the idea sounds pretty fun.  Might take a while to get the balance right but it would definitely work!  Pokemon would combine quite well with most games I think.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:17 AM, DabDeity710 said:

kinda like mortal combat chess, it'd be chess but when 2 pieces collide you end up in a pokemon battle with their hp scaled to the value of the chess piece

If you played the Harry Potter chamber of secrets on ps1, there was a level like that. Harry was a chess piece and he had to play with other pieces

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By icebox616
      CARTOON NETWORK FLASH GAMES

After months of research and going through the most remote parts of the internet including the past internet thanks to the Wayback Machine from as far back as 1999 and buying special CN Games DVD's Such as Toontastic, All-Stars, Fun Factory, Power Pack and Candy Capers. I managed to collect what I believe to be the most complete CN Web Game Collection ever made. My goal was to do my best trying to make as many games as possible available to play offline. I managed to find ways and tweaks for most of these game to be playable offline.
      Much like my other thread about the CN City Bumpers the list below will have each game be classified by a color that will describe its playable status.
      If any of you know about other games that I missed or manages to find long lost games (official ones) do let me know!
      The intention of this project is to have and keep track of only the web games of the following shows: Ben 10 (Original-Alien Force-Ultimate Alien-Omniverse), Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Class of 3000, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Hannah Barbera shows, Duck Dodgers, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Grim & Evil, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Johnny Bravo, Justice League, KND, Looney Tunes, Megas XLR, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Powerpuff Girls, RobotBoy, Samurai Jack, Scooby-Doo, Sheep In The Big City, Squirrel Boy, Teen Titans (NOT Go), The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy, Tom and Jerry, Total Drama.
      Any other games of shows not written here ARE JUST A BONUS.
      Let me know which ones are your favourite! 

The following tags help to describe the playable state of the game:
      [FP]: Safe. It means this game is fully playable offline. No internet connection required, the whole internet and any/all flash games websites (Including CN itself) can shut down, you can still play this.
      [OP]: At risk. It means this game can be played only while connected to the internet. If something goes wrong or one day CN or the hosting website (or the internet) shuts down this game will be lost forever. We know one day or another these will be taken off the web, it's just how things work! So I hope smarter people than me can help out!
      [DP]: It means the game is playable offline but it's a demo only. In this case all demos here are the full game but with a timer restriction. The files are there, these are less "in danger". Someone can still come up one day and make them work.
      [NP]: Lost. It means this game is not playable anymore and the worst has happened already. They are no longer hosted anywhere on the web. There are no more known to me playable versions of this game around. Sad, very sad.
      List of Games:
      Current Stats of the Project:
      There are currently no plans to include HTML5 games. Should you stumble upon any of the lost games please let me know (or if you are aware of any game I might have missed)

WARNING
      Don't ask me for links to the games in the comments, this is not an official release, it was soppused to be a DISCUSSION thread and a personal INDEX for me, and it's against kametsu rules for me to publicly put links to games here!
      You can however PM me for more information if you really really want to.

• By ab8895
      Before playing Jump force, how many episodes of an anime should i watch atleast? I've Seen One piece up Until 325 and Naruto (not shippuden) until 198. I've seen the other. The reason I'm asking this because i don't want to see any transformations of the characters before i watch it in actual Anime.
    • By -crf18
      Hi, the reason I want to achieve this is because I don't live in the USA and it would be nice to have some sort of work around to rip from it without logging in.
      Thanks, in advance.