NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
D.Knight

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is good series and I like this series. But I think this series is less funnier than naruto series.

Is not boruto more similar to his grandfather minato than naruto?

It's just like a re-make of Naruto in a advanced world...

it's lame actually, they should've gotten over it with Naruto's end. I personally didn't liked from the start (quitted after watching 6-7 episodes).

Show me more of Naruto being awesome and Kurama. 

The last episode I watched (Ep 49) was cute. Not sure how I feel about the crying jutsu or that snot one but /shrug

I'm curious to see where the series is going to lead. 

Wish I could put the time in to enjoy every episode, but I find myself skimming the summary, and if it sounds good I'll watch it. Burned too many times by filler too :(

Well Boruto anime and Boruto manga are two different entities rather than one being adapted from the other, much in the same way as Dragon Ball Super was.

However despite this, most of the Boruto anime can and is considered skippable filler, with only like 6 episodes out of the first 52 being canon. All in all the Boruto anime is mostly a mess and only exists to milk fans of the franchise.

Hell at 52 episodes, we're just now getting a few parts of the Boruto movie adapted (with added fluff and filler characters included of course, ugh). Maybe we'll get another Boruto movie soon based on content the series will eventually adapt and we can just say the series is pointless and to just watch the movies instead, lol.

I feel like the series has done better job this arc than the movie did. The filler added actually worked for the betterment of the show in my opinion. I admit that the Chuunin exam was a wash though, I suppose we'll never get one as good as the original exam in Naruto that lasted a whole year worth of episodes.

• Like 1

Finally caught up to episode 66. Must say that fighting sequence with momoshiki was amazing. I am guessing since they used so many shots from the Boruto movie directly, the budget saved there was put in the fight sequence.