videofindersTV

Question concerning live action shows

They're posted in the VIP section: http://kametsu.com/forum/35-live-action/

I'm going to assume you aren't a member yet, so I'll let @Koby explain it for me.

"...Just being an active user of the community by keeping discussion active by discussing your favorite things, will open up the VIP section to you after you hit the requirement."

It shouldn't be too long until you get the + mark. I think it is around 150 posts or something. That is what allows access to the VIP sections, I think.

Damn I'm pretty close

It's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and a crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means that you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal, a license to do anything.

Looks like I'm a goodfella now

• Like 2

On 3/27/2017 at 7:39 PM, Arian said:

They're posted in the VIP section: http://kametsu.com/forum/35-live-action/

I'm going to assume you aren't a member yet, so I'll let @Koby explain it for me.

"...Just being an active user of the community by keeping discussion active by discussing your favorite things, will open up the VIP section to you after you hit the requirement."

Hm, neat! I hope I'll become one soon.

On 3/27/2017 at 11:20 PM, DabDeity710 said:

Damn I'm pretty close

It's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and a crew.

In addition to the upload staff, yup.

That explains where the live section went. I was gonna post some stuff up there a while back while I worked on my cartoon projects, and it had disappeared. Sucks, I've got a TON of live action shows.

I as curious if there was such thing, since the live action "scene" isn't like the anime "scene". I've got some decent stuff I could release, but I guess when that time comes...