Anime that you'll never ever watch again

HYL

• 2 weeks later...

FLCL, Saikano...there are more..but these two came to mind first..there might be something that i have erased from my memory subconsciously...and probably should stay that way..

Though, honestly speaking, I won't be watching most of them ever again, only because there is still so much left to watch and so little time..

Perhaps I've simply watched far too many anime that follow the same generic stuff but off the top of my head...

Tears to Tiara, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Kurokami, Choujuushin Gravion... Just terrible, generic shows, where nothing of any significance occurs, and I could've done without watching them at all.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Angel Sanctuary, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland- and I'm sure there are others. Neon Genesis is one of those series you either love or your hate, and I hate it.

Also... Silver Spoon. I know it's supposed to be a comedy but ... ugh some of these charas are just too ignorant to exist.

Edited by SuperSaiyanLove
typo

I find school days oddly satisfying to rewatch though, but im abit crazy so i guess there is that

I guess except for "bad anime", I dont rewatch generic ones like mayo chiki, R-15, and then there are ones that just bore the hell out of me like plastic memories

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't have thought there would be so many people sharing my feelings about School Days. I do have some sort of soft spot for dramas, but SD definitely drifts more into the categories of psychological terror than anything else.

Honestly, I don't even know what to rate it. It certainly isn't bad, but as someone who really dislikes dropping animes, this one was a real challenge to finish and I'm glad I'm through with it.

On the other hand, Jigoku Shoujo I presume could be considered fairly dark as well, but I think the more tame themes of certain episodes do kind of make up for that, making you not feel as terrible after each episode. That one's rewatchable for sure.