PS3 anyone?

Koga

Nope, not of the games I am really really wanting haven't came out, or at least the ones I can't wait to play haven't. And I haven't felt the need to go throw away $600 bucks. So until something like Devil May Cry 4 or Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.. I probably wont bother getting one.

Though of the next-gen consoles the Playstation 3 is the one I want the most..

Then a Wii.. xD The X-box 360 can go screw itself just like the original X-box.. LOL

I got a wii, it's good but I need to get some good games for it to be used. I only have Twilight Princess and Wii sports, but since I beat Twilight Princess months ago it hasnt been used to it's full potential. But I might get DBZ Budokai 2 since it's finally out for Wii over here and I like the PS2 version. That and Bleach for the Wii will be good. Me and my friend look forward to it. :D

Though it saddens me at the lack of Ichimaru's good moves from what I see of him.

But, I'll eventually get a PS3 once DMC4 comes out and other games.

• 4 weeks later...
DMC4 is now coming to the 360. CRAP! I really can't wait for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Tekken 6. Those are my 2 tops for now. But GTA4 and MGS4 are also on my list.

There was rumor of FF13 going to Xbox360 too.. but those were denied by Square Enix. However their latest series known as The Last Remnant is headed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.. Seems alot of games are losing their exclusiveness.. Hopefully Blue Dragon will eventually come to the PS3. xD

Xxtra $200, then its $800!? That's crazy and outragious!

Around here there is a price drop.. I can get it for $550 now.

Also Sony stopped making the 20gb one because no one was getting it. =P

Who wouldn't want to pay an extra $100 for 3 times the amount of harddrive?

Yea, I knew about the 20GB getting dropped. It sucked and there was quite a few on after launch. But the 60GB was sold out for the longest. I was so glad I reserved my PS3 so I could get it on launch because it was just madness. People were getting robbed and shot around here. When I got mine, I watched my back all on the way home and to make sure I wasn't being followed, I drive around in circles before I went home.

Well it will be having Metal gear Solid 4, which alone is enough to make me buy one. There's also Fabula Nova Crystallis, Devil May Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto 4.

Of course as Punishment said, it needs a price drop. $600 is too much to pay for any console, regardless of whether or not it has blu-ray and awesome graphics for it's games.

• 1 month later...

Playstation 3 isn't that great, you can only play the games on one Playstation 3 console, because you have to type the code of the game into your Playstation 3 whch is a stupid, like for example you wanted to take a game round your friends to play,well you can't play it because the disc would recegnise that its code has already been used on your Playstation 3 console, I'm only saying this to the ones who have a Playstation 3 console, well at the end of the year the Xbox 360 still rules over the Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii! -^-^- Kupo -^-^-