NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
DRX

[Mega]ImagineFX magazine's[PDF]

page_1_thumb_large.jpgImagineFX is a digital art magazine that features workshops and interviews with artists from the science fiction, fantasy, manga, anime, game and comic disciplines.

Note: The following year collection's are incomplete: 2006,2007,2008,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. I searched everywhere for the magazines of the corresponding year's but couldn't find all of them. I was unable to find any magazines for 2009. 2011, 2012 and 2013 has only a few missing. 2014 - 2016 are complete. 2017 issues will be updated every month. I will search for the other collections, specials and dvd's of each issue. Plz be patient. 

These magazines are for those who are interested in the world of art. Plz leave a Thank you if you like the content.

Mega-links: 

If there are any dead links or non working, plz pm me! 

Edited by Dragonic
Changed Format
  • Like 1