What is your biggest fear?

Pacific85

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like @DRX, I don't fear death, never have and never will. I think if you have something worth living for, that is when you start fearing death. And life isn't fun for everyone, life's a bitch.

My worst fear, fear itself. I hate losing my animals. That is probably my worst fear. Most of the time you have to put them to sleep and that is just horrible. A year ago I lost my biggest friend in the world, my first dog and it still hurts like it was yesterday. I will never forget that beautiful loyal friend. He meant more to me than family. Never did me wrong, never judged me, never stabbed me in the back and was always there when I needed him and always happy to see me. Rest in Peace Spike! Hope to see you when I die!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, UnknownNinja said:

Like @DRX, I don't fear death, never have and never will. I think if you have something worth living for, that is when you start fearing death. And life isn't fun for everyone, life's a bitch.

My worst fear, fear itself. I hate losing my animals. That is probably my worst fear. Most of the time you have to put them to sleep and that is just horrible. A year ago I lost my biggest friend in the world, my first dog and it still hurts like it was yesterday. I will never forget that beautiful loyal friend. He meant more to me than family. Never did me wrong, never judged me, never stabbed me in the back and was always there when I needed him and always happy to see me. Rest in Peace Spike! Hope to see you when I die!

Sorry to hear about spike @UnknownNinja

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I'd have to go with losing loved ones and depleting physical health. Never amounting to anything's up there too. And getting locked up in a foreign country, that sounds absolutely terrifying.

Getting locked up in a foreign country, wow! That is a nasty one! I think I would manage maybe by just being perceptive and reading the people and reacting to your surroundings but as a "white male" it would be pretty damn tough I think. It's all psychology in the end I think from what I have seen about it. I find it a very interesting subject.

A fear I was just thinking of is a spinal tap, that just gives me stomach aches and makes me nauseous for some reason. I have this thing when people tell me to relax that I tense up so a spinal tap would probably be a nightmare and I was once with someone that had to get one and it was horrifying!

My grandma gets these eye needle treatments and those are so incredibly nasty, it makes me sick to look at them. She has blood cloths in her eyes and they treat her for it so she does not go blind. She is used to it but it scares the shit out of me. I hope I never have to get them and I already have eye problems so I probably will have to...

Spiders is a big fear of mine as well.

(Looking around him to see if there is a spider lurking)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Getting locked up in a foreign country, wow! That is a nasty one! I think I would manage maybe by just being perceptive and reading the people and reacting to your surroundings but as a "white male" it would be pretty damn tough I think. It's all psychology in the end I think from what I have seen about it. I find it a very interesting subject.

A fear I was just thinking of is a spinal tap, that just gives me stomach aches and makes me nauseous for some reason. I have this thing when people tell me to relax that I tense up so a spinal tap would probably be a nightmare and I was once with someone that had to get one and it was horrifying!

My grandma gets these eye needle treatments and those are so incredibly nasty, it makes me sick to look at them. She has blood cloths in her eyes and they treat her for it so she does not go blind. She is used to it but it scares the shit out of me. I hope I never have to get them and I already have eye problems so I probably will have to...

Spiders is a big fear of mine as well.

(Looking around him to see if there is a spider lurking)

omfg I'm fucking terrified of spiders. My friends always made fun of me when I played skyrim cuz even at level 177 I literally screamed and ran from frostbite spders thry look and move just like real spiders they're so fucking creepy. Sharp objects around the eyes terrify me too every time I see someone with half their eye red and they say something about a skiing accident I cringe

• Like 2

• 3 months later...