Official Vent Thread

Arian

Only thing you can do with a wet keyboard is turn it upside down and leave it to dry out for a day or two, and hope to fuck that it works

I've lost many a keyboard to me placing drinks too close to my keyboard, getting drunk and spilling them

now I have a dedicated spot away from my keyboard so it never happens

6 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Subwoofer stopped working for no reason at all again I'm gonna fucking burn guitar center to the ground if I have to wait another week for them to get a new one:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Tell me about it, the one thing in this world I hate is malfunctioning hardware, especially when it all happens at once, I had *2* 5.1 logitech audio systems give out on me in the space of a year, so I bought a more expensive one and it too has given me problems at least once, I got a logitech mouse and the wheel button stopped working. I'd swear logitech stuff has it in for me 

I am seriously going to stop buying their stuff.

19 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Only thing you can do with a wet keyboard is turn it upside down and leave it to dry out for a day or two, and hope to fuck that it works

I've lost many a keyboard to me placing drinks too close to my keyboard, getting drunk and spilling them

now I have a dedicated spot away from my keyboard so it never happens

Tell me about it, the one thing in this world I hate is malfunctioning hardware, especially when it all happens at once, I had *2* 5.1 logitech audio systems give out on me in the space of a year, so I bought a more expensive one and it too has given me problems at least once, I got a logitech mouse and the wheel button stopped working. I'd swear logitech stuff has it in for me 

I am seriously going to stop buying their stuff.

Funny you mention logitech cuz my old ps2 logitech wheel started malfunctioning this year. I woke up to it not working. I tried turning it on and it just eouldn't go on. I unplugged it and plugged it back in I tried different outlets nothing worked.

Dear White People,

When you use Ebonics or some kind of accent that isn't traditionally associated with your culture/race...YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RACIST.

You may not be racist. You may even have a 'colored friend'. But you sound racist.

Dear (American) Liberals,

Trump's Daughter is not the Great White Hope. She's not some liberal messiah who's going to convert her father to the side of reason.
She's just like him. A vapid, narcissistic, rich person who doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself.

• 2 weeks later...

While heading to work this morning, this dumbass bus op. intentionally drove at a slow pace and the commute was double the length. I apparently missed who knows how many trains. Arrived at work half an hour late. I'm very happy 2 other passengers criticized his stupidity because he deserved it.

Edited by ElementalCards

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, tomnook123 said:

I was driving to work this morning and a woman was blaring her horn at me because I wasn't turning right on red. I'm so sorry I inconvenienced you by not hitting the cyclists crossing the crosswalk!

That hoe don't know nothin' 'bout driving. 

On 9/12/2017 at 5:18 AM, Tanis said:

Dear White People,

When you use Ebonics or some kind of accent that isn't traditionally associated with your culture/race...YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RACIST.

You may not be racist. You may even have a 'colored friend'. But you sound racist.

What if a white VA gets cast as a black guy from the hood? Does that make them racist?

Edited by Inverti

24 minutes ago, thefarmboy said:

My disc drive on my PC opens and closes all on its own, it used to do it constantly day and night. Now it mostly just stays open and collects dust. Couldn't find any fix short of opening up my computer. Electronics can be really annoying!

Is something stuck inside because you should be able to push it back in at the least.

I wish there was a way to watch any Spanish language telenovelas UNCUT, period. I can still remember a blog website dedicated to distributing these encodes when Megaupload was still around. Long story short, the network airing one that I saw 5yrs ago is using the same edited materials from the first run airing, and it was extremely apalling to me.

http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2014/01/weekend-discussion-censorship-plague.html?m=1

http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-discussion-censorship-plague.html?m=1

Still don't understand the network's strong aversion towards love scenes SMFH

• Like 1