Official Vent Thread

Arian

19 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Nope, the bands for each eq knob are preset like every mixer and can't be adjusted like they can on a parametric eq

Are you sure? Quoted straight from their product page.

http://tascam.com/product/x-9/overview/:

"Fully-parametric 3-band EQ on each input channel with 100 storable patterns"

Then again, I don't know enough about DJ equipment, just trying to help. 

1 minute ago, Darkshadow6400 said:

Are you sure? Quoted straight from their product page.

http://tascam.com/product/x-9/overview/:

"Fully-parametric 3-band EQ on each input channel with 100 storable patterns"

Then again, I don't know enough about DJ equipment, just trying to help. 

Yea I understand, but nah idk why it is says that in the description

tascam-x-9-digital-dj-mixer-4-channel-duYou can't change the bands for the EQs. The low, mid and high knobs have set bands

So my mom screams at me and threatens to kick me out of the house for bringing a little bit of root beer home. Then my laptop gets unplugged by accident, I turn it back on, and guess what? My Adobe Premiere trial expired and I have no way of using the crack, at least by my own accord so I have no way of editing or encoding any of my recordings, and we all know how that will turn out. And it's hotter than a mother in here.

It's been a pretty crummy day for me to say the least.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Arian said:

So my mom screams at me and threatens to kick me out of the house for bringing a little bit of root beer home. Then my laptop gets unplugged by accident, I turn it back on, and guess what? My Adobe Premiere trial expired and I have no way of using the crack, at least by my own accord so I have no way of editing or encoding any of my recordings, and we all know how that will turn out. And it's hotter than a mother in here.

It's been a pretty crummy day for me to say the least.

Rootbeer... why...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pizza Cat said:

FUCK YOU BESTBUY AND AMAZON FOR PUTTING UP SNES PREORDERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! GOD FORBID I TRY TO SLEEP BEFORE WORK! 

Rumor is that Walmart will have them up at 1PM PST so we will see if I can get one then...

Walmart went up earlier. Target yanked every one out of my cart right at the last screen. I finally broke down and bought one of the Gamestop bundles just to secure one. I wanted the book they were offering anyway, but the two controllers? Meh. At least their bundles were better than the ThinkGeek ones. I don't want a god damn NES Cart "flask".  I don't plan to try and get a stand alone one now. Yesterday was stressful. I LIKE MY SHINY THINGS. 

• Like 1

I could just murder whoever doesn't put the name of episodes in the filename

The problem is theres different episode orders sometimes and then theres shows like Kim Possible that don't have the episode title show up at all in the opener gahhh

Ok murder is a bit strong but still, would be nice if people at least included what episode order they're using :P

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 2

I really despise the spanish dub of The Parent Trap '98, period. That movie alone is the reason why I sit through any spanish dubbed hollywood film prior to "favoring" it down the road. I mean, I can definitely watch it in its native language, don't get me wrong. Some people here actually prefer that horrible mess of a dub. I hate it because the voice direction is rather poor, let alone overly feigned. Other dubbed films that suffer from poor voice direction are A Little Princess '95, The Princess Diaries films, Mermaids and The Goonies. I'm sure there's more but my memory is foggy atm. Oh, and The Parent Trap '61 in dubbed form was very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it sexual harassment if you dm someone a dick pic and they don't want it? Cuz someone in a groupchat that I'm in dared someone else to dm Tom Brady's wife his dick on twitter and it made me think of sending Ivanka Trump a similar dm for the sake of possibly being on the news but I don't want to go to jail for sexual harassment over something that's really just a joke

33 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Is it sexual harassment if you dm someone a dick pic and they don't want it? Cuz someone in a groupchat that I'm in dared someone else to dm Tom Brady's wife his dick on twitter and it made me think of sending Ivanka Trump a similar dm for the sake of possibly being on the news but I don't want to go to jail for sexual harassment over something that's really just a joke

Doing something like that over the Internet is not really illegal unless the recipient is underage.

Now doing that in person is another story. xD

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arian said:

Doing something like that over the Internet is not really illegal unless the recipient is underage.

Now doing that in person is another story. xD

Like it'd only be one, at the same time ik this guy Trump keeps a list of his enemies I mean the guy's going as far to demand ip addresses of people who visit certain anti trump sites.

It'd be fucking awesome if by some incredibly slim chance it led to a snapchat relationship with Ivanka tho:haha::haha::haha:

Edited by DabDeity710

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Like it'd only be one, at the same time ik this guy Trump keeps a list of his enemies I mean the guy's going as far to demand ip addresses of people who visit certain anti trump sites

Still, even with Trump in charge, the Internet is set up in such a way that you would be fine.

The real question is, why do you have to send dick pics to Ivanka Trump and Mrs. Brady so effing badly!?

30 minutes ago, Arian said:

Still, even with Trump in charge, the Internet is set up in such a way that you would be fine.

The real question is, why do you have to send dick pics to Ivanka Trump and Mrs. Brady so effing badly!?

Well a kid in my fantasy football league drafted Tom Brady before all other QBs and I shat on him for it (as part of inside joke I draft Aaron Rodgers in the first round every year cuz 2 seasons ago my rival drafted him with the #1 pick in the draft which is unheard of cuz even the best QB doesn't get drafted till like the top 5 RBs get drafted and everyone relentlessly made fun of him for it, ESPECIALLY cuz Rodgers had a shitty year that year. So to mock him I took Rodgers in the first round last year, ironically he was the highest scoring player in fantasy football last year:haha:I drafted him first round again this year to keep up the tradition but someone before drafted Brady so sarcastically I called him a fucking idiot (but I was trolling so I sounded serious) and Brady played today and was god awful fantasy football wise so everyone's shitting on him and he goes "I wanna impregnate his model wife to get back at him for sucking I'm not even kidding" so I dared him to dm her his dick since she's on twitter. I have no interest in DMing her my dick (unless ofc ik she wanted me to that's a different story. Ivanka's gorgeous and she's the fucking president's daughter, that's why I want to dm her my dick so badly, that and I love sending nudes, like A LOT. I might actually enjoy sending them more than receiving them cuz I'm such a feedback whore, I'm sure the uploaders on this site understand the feedback whore thing lmfao

• Like 2