Official Vent Thread

Arian

40 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Someone copped my damn lighter, why am I always on the receiving end of this?

You have to do what one of my old friends does.

1. Use a Bic lighter and pull the child safety out.

2. Bend the metal prongs that held the child safety in place and point them straight up.

3. Use a metal file and make them razor sharp and come to a pin sized point at the tip.

Since you did this, you know how to light it without stabbing your thumb. However, someone else is most likely not going to notice at first.

If you lose your lighter at a social gathering again, then all you have to do is listen. Eventually you will hear "OWW WHAT THE FUCK!"

Now you know where your lighter is, and you made someone bleed. Win win.

This use to crack me up when my buddy and I were out and about living the night life. xD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

2. Bend the metal prongs that held the child safety in place and point them straight up.

3. Use a metal file and make them razor sharp and come to a pin sized point at the tip.

Since you did this, you know how to light it without stabbing your thumb. However, someone else is most likely not going to notice at first.

If you lose your lighter at a social gathering again, then all you have to do is listen. Eventually you will hear "OWW WHAT THE FUCK!"

This use to crack me up when my buddy and I were out and about living the night life. xD

Talk about sadistic. Just don't let anyone borrow it and you're good, no need to cut their thumb up because you forget to ensure it was handed back to you. xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

You felonious fiend. I'll definitely have to use that on a few people I have in mindxD

Just now, ThePJzer said:

Yep, that's good ole Terry! He'd take that a a complement. xD

Terry would be so proud. ^_^

Sounds like this kid Kevin I know although he's more about fucking with people mentally, it's gotten to the point where when we mislead people and create this fantastical series of lies like Owen Wilson hitting on girls in movies or that episode of Regular Show where they're constantly trying to one up each other's lies we refer to it as kevining someone

2 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Why can't american comics got animated tv adaptations like manga does?

You're going to have to be more specific than that. There's a ton of cartoons based on american comics. There's even some anime based on american comics, I have an Iron Man anime sitting right here on my bookshelf. 

1 minute ago, ThePJzer said:

You're going to have to be more specific than that. There's a ton of cartoons based on american comics. There's even some anime based on american comics, I have an Iron Man anime sitting right here on my bookshelf. 

Yea but not only a few american comics get adaptations whereas a whole bunch of manga does. If a manga does well it's almost destined to get an anime. Out of all the stuff the New 52 had they only came up with a few movies and there's quite a few other things I'd like to see animated like DC Bombshells. Marvel also has next to nothing in terms of animated adaptations. I've seen the Iron Man anime you mentioned I thought it was good I'd like to see Marvel do more anime the Wolverine one was decent too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Yea but not only a few american comics get adaptations whereas a whole bunch of manga does. If a manga does well it's almost destined to get an anime. Out of all the stuff the New 52 had they only came up with a few movies and there's quite a few other things I'd like to see animated like DC Bombshells. Marvel also has next to nothing in terms of animated adaptations. I've seen the Iron Man anime you mentioned I thought it was good I'd like to see Marvel do more anime the Wolverine one was decent too.

Ahh ok, I gotcha now. Yea there was an X-Men one too but I haven't seen it yet.