Official Vent Thread

Arian

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Packed a bowl, knocked it over and everything fell out and onto the floor, feels like 9th gradexDI really should't be smoking cuz of my nose anyway and it's a tiny bowl but that's still mildly upsetting

Ha, been there once upon a time ago myself. Ever see a chick light her thumb nail on fire after she just flamed the bowl far longer than she should have? 

You shoulda seen the look on her face when she jumped up and started flailing her arm around in the air, priceless. :D 

10 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Ha, been there once upon a time ago myself. Ever see a chick light her thumb nail on fire after she just flamed the bowl far longer than she should have? 

You shoulda seen the look on her face when she jumped up and started flailing her arm around in the air, priceless. :D 

Hilarious. I've actually burned my thumb a billion times lighting bowls for girls cuz every time you tell them to pull they hesitate for 10 full seconds like I don't need the force from their breath sucking the flame away from my thumb to prevent it from getting burnt or anything cuz of the direction of the flame. I've seen all sorts of fucked up shit with fire and burns and shit from dabbing. I had a loose nail fall off a rig and burn through a mattress (and my shorts, it was actually like less than an inch away from burning my most sensitive flesh, YIKES, you can only imagine how terrifying that was. I've seen girls scar themselves with a torch dabbing, I have a few burn scars on my knuckles from grazing my knuckle against a red hot nail on accident. I saw my friend burn the living shit out of his nostril lighting a torch on the highest flame setting directly under his nose all cocky and shit cuz it was both locked on safety mode AND broken for 3 weeks at that point and decided to fully function out of nowhere but as fucking hilarious as that was it was pretty terrifying too. He literally goes "Oh what are you bitching about? Nothing's gonna happen..." *10 inch flame goes straight up his nostril*

Edited by DabDeity710

Weird night/day, tested some acid for a festival I'm going to in July (don't do drugs btw and if you're already doing them make sure you know what you're doing be safe and responsible and all that shit don't do anything that can have serious long term consequences and if you can avoid them altogether even if you're smart enough to not fuck up your life they're still incredibly unhealthy) and it was sick af at first but I got super lonely a few hours in I ended up deciding to sleep it off, kinda wish I tested it on a day I had something to do or people to hang out with. If only I could've got over being lonely at the time I could've watched some sick tv that's never happened to me before while taking it alone.

• Like 1

My dad's giving me a hard time over having shitty friends completely unprompted I know I have shitty friends stop trying to make me feel worse than I already do cuz you think you're opening my eyes telling me shit I've known for years instead of telling me how shitty my friends are look in the mirror and realize you haven't been any better in the last 3-4 years work on yourself before you tear down everyone else in my life.

14 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

My dad's giving me a hard time over having shitty friends completely unprompted I know I have shitty friends stop trying to make me feel worse than I already do cuz you think you're opening my eyes telling me shit I've known for years instead of telling me how shitty my friends are look in the mirror and realize you haven't been any better in the last 3-4 years work on yourself before you tear down everyone else in my life.

Then why don't you start making actual changes so that your old man would stop nagging you about it already? Saying "I know, I know" isn't enough. MAKE the change. If you have shitty friends, then cut those connections. You have nothing to lose. 

2 hours ago, Inverti said:

Then why don't you start making actual changes so that your old man would stop nagging you about it already? Saying "I know, I know" isn't enough. MAKE the change. If you have shitty friends, then cut those connections. You have nothing to lose. 

I just get really lonely and not going to school or having a job makes it extremely difficult to meet new people so I'm stuck with the losers who accept me. I know that's a shit excuse to keep shitty people around but I just can't help it, hopefully I can get stronger and find it in myself to can them all. Also if I were to cut ties it'd be for myself not to get my dad off my back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I just get really lonely and not going to school or having a job makes it extremely difficult to meet new people so I'm stuck with the losers who accept me. I know that's a shit excuse to keep shitty people around but I just can't help it, hopefully I can get stronger and find it in myself to can them all. Also if I were to cut ties it'd be for myself not to get my dad off my back.

not to get way too real or w/e but from a psychological point of view, you should completely stop using phrases like "I can't help it". It will literally cause you to fail, you will believe that you literally cannot help it, and (if you're prone to it) could lead to dissociative disorders if it were to get bad enough. That's a stretch of course but honestly even speaking that way can set you up for failure. There's literally power behind words we say. Just changing from saying "can't help it" to "don't want to help it" can not only empower you to make changes but can also help to enlighten you and bring awareness to thoughts/emotions you never realized were there. You could also start to realize why you make certain choices subconsciously simply by changing your own grammar.

TRUST ME! I've come a long way in my own fucked up struggle with suicidal depression.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, noob447 said:

not to get way too real or w/e but from a psychological point of view, you should completely stop using phrases like "I can't help it". It will literally cause you to fail, you will believe that you literally cannot help it, and (if you're prone to it) could lead to dissociative disorders if it were to get bad enough. That's a stretch of course but honestly even speaking that way can set you up for failure. There's literally power behind words we say. Just changing from saying "can't help it" to "don't want to help it" can not only empower you to make changes but can also help to enlighten you and bring awareness to thoughts/emotions you never realized were there. You could also start to realize why you make certain choices subconsciously simply by changing your own grammar.

TRUST ME! I've come a long way in my own fucked up struggle with suicidal depression.

powerful stuff thank you

@DabDeity710

It's normal to get lonely, we're all drawn to companionship. Like I said before, it's about finding a way to be ok with being alone that will give you some self empowerment. 

While long term goals still seem to be a source of income and getting out of your current position, having some short term goals will help generate some feelings of accomplishment. Looks like you've been a member here for almost a year, so I bet you have acquired a decent collection so far. You should check the threads for the content you've acquired and see if people are requesting re-ups of something you have and help a few Kametsu members out. Since you have a Spongebob avatar I'd guess that you have downloaded most if not all that was posted in the Spongebob thread. Recent posts suggest that a couple episodes are needing re-ups, maybe you could start there.

If there is anything you've ever wanted to learn how to do, get going on it. Anything to keep your mind busy that generates the feeling of accomplishment would go a long way right now. ^_^