Official Vent Thread

Arian

Fucking electric grinder being a piece of shit and difficult and frustrating I need to get a mini blender so I can throw this piece of shit in the trash where it belongs

I tilted my head back to chug a red bull (my 6th today that can't be healthy) and a bunch of it went up my already fucked up nose and it burned like a bitch fuck me for being so careless.

My friend told me him and a friend are staying at a 4 star hotel in Tokyo May 6-14 (my birthday's May 13th) and he said there's a couch in the room I can sleep on if I can afford to go. I have no fucking idea how I'm supposed to fucking afford this shit considering my financial situation but I'd do ANYTHING to go on this trip. Except doing what Griffith did, fuck that piece of shit Griffith.

Let me join in on this

Why can't people fucking appreciate what I (and the people in my group) do? We put our own fucking free time in it and just because it's not up to their ridiculous USELESS standards, we get shit on every fucking time. Sure, we make mistakes but holy fuck, are the rest of the fansubbers robots? Do they not make mistakes? Since when is being human and having your limits such a thing to bitch about. We try our fucking best and if it ain't good enough for you, get the fuck out of here and leave us alone. Don't you have anything better to do than to shit on people on the internet? Go find a fucking hobby in the real world you fucking assholes.

That'll be all :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SallySubs said:

Let me join in on this

Why can't people fucking appreciate what I (and the people in my group) do? We put our own fucking free time in it and just because it's not up to their ridiculous USELESS standards, we get shit on every fucking time. Sure, we make mistakes but holy fuck, are the rest of the fansubbers robots? Do they not make mistakes? Since when is being human and having your limits such a thing to bitch about. We try our fucking best and if it ain't good enough for you, get the fuck out of here and leave us alone. Don't you have anything better to do than to shit on people on the internet? Go find a fucking hobby in the real world you fucking assholes.

Unfortunately a lot of the anime scene is full of elitist snobs who shit on everyone who isn't them while producing terrible works themselves or actually never doing anything themselves but shitting on you anyways. You just gotta take it with a grain of salt and realize that while they're shitting on you, they're either talking out of their ass or they're actually watching your releases. Either way it shows how little of a life they have if they choose to spend time trying to belittle yours. I have a fabulous life, a beautiful daughter, a new house, etc... I ain't got time for their petty drama games, nor do I care to put up with it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SallySubs said:

Let me join in on this

Well, let me tell you, I have always loved your work...

And about those fucking retards, you should just ignore them... I have been on internet long enough to unconsciously ignore such idiots...

Besides, even if you were terrible at your job, they still shouldn't have any right to complain, because it is not like they are paying you for your work, or you had any kind of obligation towards them... rather, they should be thankful even if it is a bad job...

I mean I tried encoding some time back, and honestly I really sucked at it...and that's why I stopped...however, even then I wouldn't tolerate anyone, unless it was some constructive criticism by someone who actually knows what I was doing and actually appreciated the efforts...it just a bit difficult to come across such people...most of them think that it is you who is doing them a favor..

Okay, let me have another go at it..

I had a terrible job, that I left about a month ago...being jobless I decided to work on my own project..and soon found a good non-profit program to join, that'll give me a real boost with my project, along with a lot of necessary exposure.. the submission date is almost over, but I want get a confirmation for some time, but I really want it...

However, recently two great things happened...my family is having some trouble and they want me to lend a helping hand in the family business...which might cause problems with my project..though I don't want to join them, it more like I need to...

And today I got an email from an consultancy firm , for a comparatively pretty good job, with a good company...but joining it, if I can clear the interviews, will mean giving up on my personal project as well on my studies...but still it ain't half bad..

and, I suck at making decisions...not sure how to proceed...

• Like 1

The same neighbor who's been complaining about "excessively loud music from my apt" trying to get me kicked out simply cuz he doesn't like me just blasted his music so loud it shook my walls and woke me up from the deepest sleep I've ever had in my entire life I could've slept for 20 hours honestly fuck this fucking piece of shit hypocrite I hope he wakes up deaf shit was twice as loud as I've ever played mine.

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

Server dealers want way too much of your personal information and as a result I had to cancel my transaction and they still haven't gotten my money back to me yet.

I'm pissed about this because it will only slow down the entire migration process.

• Like 1

Okay...i find myself returning to this thread...with my petty complaints..ok..so..

I finally delivered my kinda project yesterday, and am free now, but guess my luck, the weather got me got....sleepless night...basically miserable....my whole routine is fcked up...and I need to start working tomorrow..