Official Vent Thread

Arian

5 minutes ago, Lord-bryan said:

Are you just archiving stuffs or do you plan on watching all that 

A little of both, I have a shitload of time on my hands (20, unemployed, currently not going to school, you can imagine how much free time I have) so recently I got mad movies I plan on watching over the next month or so although I'm archiving a few things inbetween too

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

A little of both, I have a shitload of time on my hands (20, unemployed, currently not going to school, you can imagine how much free time I have) so recently I got mad movies I plan on watching over the next month or so although I'm archiving a few things inbetween too

Well, i am 19,not employed, currently not going to school, 

• Like 1

Just now, Lord-bryan said:

We've got a lot in common, Apart from the fact that my mother is nagging me, and my hdd got problems 

Well my dad nags me sometimes and my mother nagged the shit out of me when she was still a part of my life so:grimace:I also had an hdd that was giving me problems before ultimately crapping out a few months ago

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord-bryan said:

Say, which of these should i do 

Keep downloading files into the hdd and risk losing everything or

Bite the bullet and format the hdd while there is not much to lose.  except my music 

You should be able to partition it right? Then you can move all your dl's to one partition and reformat the other if I'm correct. That's what a friend suggested for mine before it completely crapped out

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

I bought a hard drive to copy everything over to before it crapped out but it was a 4tb portable and the fucked up one was a 5tb with like 100-200gb free space so while I retained all the important stuff I lost a few shows

I see seems like i need a job 

1 minute ago, Lord-bryan said:

What happened to your mom 

We don't talk anymore, she's a horrible person. It's a quite a shame I made an attempt to reconnect with her recently (It's been like 3-4 years since we last spoke I think but even before that I distanced myself from her quite a bit over the 4 or so years before that) but it didn't go well at all