Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, UnknownNinja said:

I say, f them, it's your life, I know about this problem but I am never drunk and still am always the most craziest and liveliest person at a party. You don't need any alcohol or drugs to be alive and fun at a party, I am the proof of that.

And if you can ride a car, I can't unfortunately, you can be the dedicated driver, and that is worth A LOT!

When I was 18 not drinking was like sacrilege, because I know a lot of people who treat alcohol like it's the only way to get through life, but I appreciate hearing other people say the same as what I've thought this entire time - I can have fun at parties and not drink

Also, the amount of money I save, my friends blow so much cash on alcohol and then constantly complain that they're broke

26 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I say, f them, it's your life, I know about this problem but I am never drunk and still am always the most craziest and liveliest person at a party. You don't need any alcohol or drugs to be alive and fun at a party, I am the proof of that.

And if you can ride a car, I can't unfortunately, you can be the dedicated driver, and that is worth A LOT!

You definitely don't. I'm the craziest guy at a party and while it's usually cuz I'm the most fucked up it's cuz of my personality. When my friends take drugs (they're not drug people like I am merely heavy stoners/drinkers who dabble with psychedelics) they're crazy chill but I'm crazy hyper so when I take drugs cuz stuff like psychs intensify your personalty you're gonna be how you normally act just an extreme version. I'm crazy hyper no matter what, even when I take heavy sedatives I'm still the biggest live wire going.

The designated driver is a godsend. A lot of my friends are very skilled intoxicated drivers tho. For example me and my friend did acid ln and he drove us twice. You woudn't have even known he was tripping till halfway thru he started saying shit like "dude these roads look nothin like roads all the lanes are intertwining and overlapping and shit."If he wasn't driving so perfectly that woulda scared me to death hearing him say that. He's driven me around on heavy amounts of xanax before too no problem. Idk how he does it. I don't even know how to drive so I couldn't even drive sober. I said a lot of my friends are skilled intoxicated drivers but only he can do that they can only drive stoned they can't drive on drugs on not even he can drive drunk let alone them.

Edited by DabDeity710

13 minutes ago, pinkmattered said:

When I was 18 not drinking was like sacrilege, because I know a lot of people who treat alcohol like it's the only way to get through life, but I appreciate hearing other people say the same as what I've thought this entire time - I can have fun at parties and not drink

Also, the amount of money I save, my friends blow so much cash on alcohol and then constantly complain that they're broke

Not smoking's been the same with us since we were 14-15 and we too are constantly broke, I honestly could've bought 2-3 cars with the amount I've spent on drugs and weed and liquor in my lifetime and I'm only 20, nice ones too. My weed dealing friend sells more than 20x what he smokes so he's always got mad money lucky bitch

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Not smoking's been the same with us since we were 14-15 and we too are constantly broke, I honestly could've bought 2-3 cars with the amount I've spent on drugs and weed and liquor in my lifetime and I'm only 20, nice ones too. My weed dealing friend sells more than 20x what he smokes so he's always got mad money lucky bitch

pros to dealing I guess, you can smoke and still keep your money xD

1 hour ago, ThePJzer said:

It's where you last left it dude, sheesh.

You are like one of those guys you meet sometimes on the street and ask: "Can you please tell me how to get to the nearest grocery store?". The answer: "Use your legs"...

Makes me laugh though :big_smile:

Edited by UnknownNinja
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

@DabDeity710, have you seen we are both in the top contributors for this week? What did we contribute?:confuse:

what-exactly-would-you-say-you-do-here.j

Well you do have donor status, and I have been providing Raven with stuff here and there from the shadows although since he's the one posting it I wouldn't be getting any likes from it so we're not compete freeloaders.

finir.gif

However the amount of likes I've received this week are shrouded in mystery

• Like 1