Official Vent Thread

Arian

14 minutes ago, MaxxCatt said:

Try deleting the .torrent file (not the data) and reload the torrent.

I wish I thought to do that earlier I ended up deleting the file and starting over I'm at 50% but now it's only going 50-90kbps

Seeing as how it's Bloodsport I don't think there has ever been a more opportune time to say VAN DAMME IT

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

The mma gloves I got where too small and bcuz they were so tight they sliced my knuckles up hitting the heavy bag the wounds on my left hand aren't as bad but my right pinky knuckle has a deep ass cut the size of a penny and it hurts so fucking bad even after putting a bunch of vaseline on it my hands look like something out of a martial arts movie where the main character has some sort of absolutely insane training regimen

• Like 1

Ouch!! That hurts! You should really let it heal before going forward because it can tear and you maybe need stitches if the wound is too deep.

Sucks man! Hope it heals up okay and you can train again soon!

Batman needs to heal sometimes as well you know ;) , just send Robin out for a week. Send Batgirl my way please :beauty:

• Like 2

I've been torrenting this remux of Rush Hour 2 and while there are 2 seeds the connection to them for everyone is incredibly weak for example everyone was stuck on 94% last night now everyone's stuck on 96% which is pissing me off since it's the only Rush Hour movie I'm missing I know I should just look for another high bitrate version of it in the meantime but the others I tried last night were dead torrents and since while it's obviously gonna take forever this torrent will eventually finish at some point and I'm too lazy to see if anyone's seeding the ones I tried last night. At least Bloodsport finally finished:greedy:

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

I've been torrenting this remux of Rush Hour 2 and while there are 2 seeds the connection to them for everyone is incredibly weak for example everyone was stuck on 94% last night now everyone's stuck on 96% which is pissing me off since it's the only Rush Hour movie I'm missing I know I should just look for another high bitrate version of it in the meantime but the others I tried last night were dead torrents and since while it's obviously gonna take forever this torrent will eventually finish at some point and I'm too lazy to see if anyone's seeding the ones I tried last night. At least Bloodsport finally finished:greedy:

I got sick of this myslef about a year ago and just got a blu ray drive for my computer. Now I just hit up the Red Box or local video store and use MakeMKV to create remuxes myself.

Now I don't have to put up with almost dead torrents or copies that are over compressed and look like trash on my TV.

I got a blu ray burner but you really just need a blu ray reader and they are pretty inexpensive these days.

14 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

tehparadox is down, another one bites the dust

I hope not. It has been offline before for long periods, maybe the owner is not paying the bills or has to switch server, who knows. Hope it will be back, it is my source for some pretty awesome stuff not obtainable elsewhere and I know people there that I will miss greatly if it would disappear.

I was pretty mad when ExtraTorrent went down. I know it is a major torrent site and most stuff can be found elsewhere but the community was quite good and I knew some good people there that all of a sudden were gone. Sucks!

Let's just hope it comes back online again like it always does! Fingers crossed!

3 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I hope not. It has been offline before for long periods, maybe the owner is not paying the bills or has to switch server, who knows. Hope it will be back, it is my source for some pretty awesome stuff not obtainable elsewhere and I know people there that I will miss greatly if it would disappear.

Yea me too, I'm too lazy to deal with stuff split into RARs which is 99% of the stuff on there and I still have found it quite useful, I still needed to grab wiki's 720p of Legends of Tomorrow

Edited by DabDeity710

I've got all 26 episodes of The Secret Squirrel Show to share, but oh noes! My upload speed is throttled by my stepdad and I have to keep prodding him to turn it back it up. I'm sick of it.

1 hour ago, UnknownNinja said:

Sorry to vent...

menCNU5.gif

I made that .gif myself just to make this point. Expect to see it again in the future.

Classic AVGN! Nice! I don't often nag about stuff but he was so much different way back then. Really bashing and cursing about games, now he just reviews them lightly. I really miss the old AVGN. The new nerd is fun, don't get me wrong, but the real cursing, stomping, turd throwing, ass ripping, bugs bunny fighting, batman impersonating nerd was something else!