Official Vent Thread

Arian

You know my capture card is having some problems while editing them with VideoRedo, missing many of the scenes and glitches! I don't see any software that affecting the recording. It's kinda annoying if you ask me. I should try to buy a new capture device like a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 1512 model that has 5.1 audio capture.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJStarfish said:

You know my capture card is having some problems while editing them with VideoRedo, missing many of the scenes and glitches! I don't see any software that affecting the recording. It's kinda annoying if you ask me. I should try to buy a new capture device like a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 1512 model that has 5.1 audio capture.

I'm having the same problem with my AVerMedia Extremecap U3. I have to keep rewinding to re-record the parts that glitched. It's mad annoying.

• Like 2

Half the songs I dl are getting corrupted towards the last minute upon dl and idk why, at first I thought it was the website I was using since legitimate purchases and file hosting site for RARs and ZIPs and zippyshare didn't do that to the songs, but now zippyshare is doing it to half the DLs I get off there too wtf. Like with 30 seconds to a minute left it'll skip to the next song as if it's over

Edited by DabDeity710

H W accusation is suspect af. You were photographed while he touched you inappropriately twice but theres no pictures of it? Also you delete your post concerning the accusation without giving a reason as to why? Soon successful people are gonna start being accused of sexual assault just for glancing at women. Scary time to be a man. Soon these women are gonna wonder why nobody flirts with them and start bitching about their self confidence. It's sick that so many women out there are using these real sexual assault cases to blackmail people with lies. It's not just a spit in the face to men, it's an even bigger spit in the face to those who were actually sexually assaulted. What would Phoenix Wright say over the lack of evidence we're ruining people over nowadays. Why can't we wait till real evidence surfaces to dehumanize these mofos? Your innocent till proven guilty but they're not? Why? And yea, I say this every time a suspect accusation surfaces and a bunch of them do turn out to be more than accusations, but you couldn't wait for all the facts to surface before pouncing on the mofos? How would you feel if you were falsely accused and everyone dehumanized you? Doesn't feel good. I've been on both sides. I've been inappropriately touched by family as a child I've been falsely accused of stalking in high school by some fucking lying cunt, and lemme tell you false accusers aren't far off from being as big of scum as those who sexually assault. Imagine if a false accuser was exposed while surrounded by real victims? I'd slap em tf up

Edited by DabDeity710

4 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

I hated tonight's episode of Wheel. First 2 rounds, house minimum of $2000 whereas R3, solve the puzzle at the cost of no money and a prize puzzle trip. All of them were incompetent players.

That's funny cuz I overheard some of tonight's Jeopardy questions (seemingly my dad's favorite show lol) and all I could think was wow such terrible questions. Final jeopardy was so easy all 3 of them got it in less than 5 seconds even my dad got it instantly who never gets any of them right:haha:

Why's my dad gotta lie for no fucking reason at all? I ask him where the toothpicks are and he says check the junk draw and when they're not in there he says "then they're downstairs." Just be honest and say there are none if there were toothpicks downstairs would I be coming upstairs from downstairs to ask you where they are?

Short term memory perhaps?

This isn't necessarily me, but this was awesome:

Revelation Lugia is a movie about co-existence and how we're not all that strong by ourselves but if we work together and combine our strengths we can achieve a much greater power and then the dub comes along and is like “nah, fuck other people, I'm awesome.”

This thread definitely needs a counterpart!

Edited by ElementalCards

:anger:

Who the heck joins a community and immediately starts asking people to mail things to them? 

Im all for helping out people, but he joined the community and started direct messaging people to trade physical addresses for “mailing a hard drive”. WTF?! 

I cant be the only person they messaged...

im pretty low on the totem pole to be asked for that kind of help and to use as a resource. They must just be messaging everyone. 

Edited by Chernabog55
Proof read, I do not
  • Like 1

Gonna miss 2 raves in these next 7 days cuz my dad won't drive me. FUCK YOU. "It takes a lot out of me to drive 3 hours back and forth" Is that your excuse for ever having taught me how to drive? You know who would go through all 4 car rides? ME, IF I COULD FUCKING DRIVE:anger::anger:

seriously until you plan on actually helping me with my medical conditions and to move forward in life instead of forcing me to live the life of a 14 year old shut in go crawl in a hole and fucking die I promise you you won't be missed by ANYONE. The old you is missed very much, seeing as how I haven't seen him in years. Nobody could care less for who you are now.

Edited by DabDeity710