Official Vent Thread

Arian

Wake up every night for the last 5 nights in a pool of my own sweat covered in rashes cuz this piece of shit father of mine turns the heat on every night. I swear to god if this happens one more time I'm beating him bloody. Motherfucker knows I have a skin condition and could care less

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 3:44 AM, DabDeity710 said:

Wake up every night for the last 5 nights in a pool of my own sweat covered in rashes cuz this piece of shit father of mine turns the heat on every night. I swear to god if this happens one more time I'm beating him bloody. Motherfucker knows I have a skin condition and could care less

Very next morning he's still putting the heat on waking up covered in sweat and rashes again. Tried to pin it on me, a true scumbag. Yea I put the heat on against my own wishes while I was sleepingO FUCKING K. Guess who just earned an ass whooping?

Deep down I'm just a fucking junkie who's practically given up on life since everyone important to me treats me as if they've given up on me and can't even live up to their own responsibilities as family and I'm just gonna get junked tf out and let him get away with this behavior AGAIN cuz I'm so fucking hurt by this whole mess the only thing that really matters to me is my next fix:beat_brick:at least I'll be able to put all this crap to the back of my mind next weekend when the I see Getter 2 nights in a row

Edited by DabDeity710

Been begging my dad to make dinner for the last 3 fucking hours then he falls asleep and has the motherfucking nerve to give me an attitude when I wake him up. There is nothing in the house that doesn't require to be cooked, the only fucking thing he fed me was a bagel with one egg on it and that 15 hours ago. God forbid you should have to be a father for more than 10 minutes a day

7 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Been begging my dad to make dinner for the last 3 fucking hours then he falls asleep and has the motherfucking nerve to give me an attitude when I wake him up. There is nothing in the house that doesn't require to be cooked, the only fucking thing he fed me was a bagel with one egg on it and that 15 hours ago. God forbid you should have to be a father for more than 10 minutes a day

How come you can't cook for yourself?

Can't even tell me why he had me. Unforgivable. Something that requires virtually no effort is too much effort when it comes to me. It was obvious this motherfucker never had any intention of taking care of me so why the fuck did he even have me? Really wish he'd just disappear. Would really be worth fending for myself when I'm completely incapable thanks to his parenting.

Edited by DabDeity710