Official Vent Thread

Arian

Much like every morning we fight like fucking hell resulting in my screaming in his face "IS TODAY THE DAY YOU ACTUALLY START BEING A FATHER?" like I end up doing at least once a week for the last 8-12 months followed by him saying yes in the weakest most ashamed voice you can imagine with him so fucking ashamed of himself he can't even meet eyes with me like every single time and he's already going back on his word LESS THAN 3 FUCKING HOURS LATER, usually I have to wait for him to come hom from work that same day this is even faster than I'm used to this scumbag betraying me

6 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Sometimes I wish to die before his 61 year old ass just so he gets the privilege of burying his own kid

Don't say that, he might not think much of you but you don't live for him, you live for yourself enjoying life as much as you can.

2 minutes ago, DRX said:

Don't say that, he might not think much of you but you don't live for him, you live for yourself enjoying life as much as you can.

Well it feels like I won't get to have a life under his roof and it also feels like he plans to sabotage my future and act innocent about it for as long as he can (like how he's threw away my college fund, like how he continues to refuse to teach me how to drive, etc.) so it's a thought that surfaces here and there. I'm not a hermit by choice, I'm a hermit cuz my dad prevents me from being anything more.

Edited by DabDeity710

32 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Well it feels like I won't get to have a life under his roof and it also feels like he plans to sabotage my future and act innocent about it for as long as he can (like how he's threw away my college fund, like how he continues to refuse to teach me how to drive, etc.) so it's a thought that surfaces here and there. I'm not a hermit by choice, I'm a hermit cuz my dad prevents me from being anything more.

It's hard when you're under the roof of your parents, you're limited in so many ways, My dad also refuses to teach me how to drive, he keeps saying eventually, but that day never comes.

14 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

It's kind of funny how last month, I spoke to some hot bimbo and she claimed that she was single (no commitment mind you), yet today she confirmed her pregnancy. How funny is THAT?

Do you have any kind of relationship with this bimbo or did you just bump into her twice?

Dude to my left knocks on my door and says my music's too loud at 9-10 cuz he has a 1 year old and it wakes her up. Soundproof your house then don't make it affect my life you selfish fuck. Nowhere in my rent agreement does it mention nosy neighbors. I would've asked for lower rent if it did. I don't care if it's an asshole thing of me to do, so is making your business my business. I don't care if he couldn't be more polite, the guy who called the cops on me twice ruined it for him.